Stay

"All I need is a little bit of you in my day to make me smile"

- Mark Anthony Poet

(Y/N P.O.V)

I got so mad at Mitsuya to the point of throwing my phone near a wall close to his face. I didn't even care if I broke my phone! I was just so mad at him!

To be completely honest this is the first time I got ever mad at Mitsuya and it was over something so stupid that I can't believe I would be mad at him for that. It was because he was being too friendly towards Lily, my best friend, but I realize, after throwing my phone at him, that Mitsuya is just a very polite guy.

I was just siting on my bed with my pjs on, my arms crossed and eyes closed. I was waiting to hear the door slam, or him stomping away, but I never heard it. So I slowly opened my eyes and I just saw Mitsuya in front of me.

What!? I was expecting him to leave! Or yell at me! I did throw my phone at him! I almost hit him! Usually the boys and girls I used to date will leave me after I did that or yell at me, but Mitsuya just stood there.

He stayed even if I did that to him!

"Well, Goodnight Y/N. I'll be taking my leave. Its late and my sisters are waiting for me", he said while giving me a kiss on the lips and taking his leave. I just sat there. My brain is not functionally yet......

.

"What the hell just happened!" I fall on my bed and fell asleep.

~~(Next Day)~~

I woke up and it was 8 a.m. too early for me to even wake up, but I just can't stop thinking about what happen yesterday off my head. It's just repeating over and over again. I was walking towards the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee or tea depending on what I'm in the mood for right now.

I was still in my pjs not caring to change because I'm at my house, so I don't need to change at all and also because I'm too lazy to find an outfit for today.

I made myself some pancakes and instead of coffee or tea I just went with the orange juice because why not? And I grab the book I was reading last week because it was already on the table.

As I finished my breakfast and put my book down I began to thinking what the book said. 'In order to solve a dispute is if the two parties come together and talk about it'. I got up and grabbed my plate and cup putting them on the sink. I washed my plates because I don't want them to pile up like last week. I dried my hands and walked to my room to get my phone that probably has like 35% of battery. 'Stupid! You forgot to charge your phone'.

Entering my room I just see my bed all unorganized with stuff animals spread out (some of them were made by Mitsuya) and my blanket on the floor. "I should probably make my bed", I said while grabbing my phone. I unlocked my phone and pressed the contacts. I decided to call Mitsuya.