"I'm Sorry and I love you"(Part 1)

(Y/N's POV)

Today is Kazutora's release, so I went to pick him up. Of course Chifuyu wanted to come with me, but I wanted to spend the day with my childhood best friend. He didn't want to leave me alone because I'm 8 months pregnant and he is scared that something would happen to me. Yes, I'm married to Matsuno Chifuyu and we have twins and the little one in my womb is going to be our third one. We have been married for 3 years and we have been dating for 9 years now. We got married when I was 3 weeks pregnant with twins because my father didn't like the idea that Chifuyu and I continue just dating. Chifuyu and I weren't really ready for a kid, nor were we ready for marriage. Yes we have been dating for 6 years, but what was the point in marriage?

That was what I thought 3 years ago. I was never fond of marriage. I didn't want my life to be controlled by a man. I didn't want to marry someone and then have them cheat on me with another. Then I'll have to pay for a divorce and have a whole ass argument about who keeps what. I didn't want this, so I never thought of marrying Chifuyu. That was 3 years ago. Now I'm happy I took that risk, happy that I accepted this marriage. Now I have two kids and one on the way. Chifuyu has always been my support and my whole world. I'm happy to marry him. Now I want to introduce my family to Kazutora, but I want to be selfish and spend time with him before introducing my family to him.

I convinced Chifuyu and he let me go by myself. I told my kids that I will be back and that I would bring a surprise to them. Their warm hug and beautiful gummy smile makes me realize just how much I love them. I told my father that I'll be back. My father lives next door, but always stays at our house. Who can blame him? My children just love their grandpa a lot. I gave a kiss to Chifuyu and left to pick up Kazutora.

When I approach there. I waited for Kazutora to finally be released. I waited 5 minutes and I saw him walking out. His hair was now black and had grown. I walked towards him, "Long time no see Kazutora!". He looked my way and his eyes widened. He looked like he wanted to run up to me and hug me, but he saw my belly. "Y-you're p-pregnant!?". I walked up to him and grabbed his right hand and placed it on my belly, so he could feel the baby. "Yup", I said while smiling at him. He returned my smile with a smile. "Who is the father?" he asked. "Well, it's Matsuno Chifuyu". I said while we were walking towards my car. "C-chifuyu!" I turned around and saw him just standing there. And that's when I remember everything.

"I don't think it's best for you to be with me Y/N". I walked towards him and grabbed both of his cheeks in my hands making him look at me. "Chifuyu was supposed to come with me, but I told him not to because I wanted to spend time with you. He wanted to meet you Kazutora. He doesn't blame you for the death of Baji Keisuke. So please come with us".

His eyes widened, then he closed them and nodded. I grabbed his right hand because his left hand has his luggage. As we reached my car I said, "I can't wait for you to meet Lucy, Lucien, Chifuyu, and my father" while turning around to meet him. "Lucy and Lucien? Is that your new friends?" I shook my head, "They are my children"

"What!!" he yelled while I chuckled. "Yes, Lucy and Lucien are twins and they are 3 years old".

"So is this going to be your third child?" I nodded.

We were having a simple conversation. Kazutora asked when Chifuyu and I got together. If my father will be happy with him. Of course he made some jokes that made me laugh and I did the same. Seeing Kazutora laughing and smiling reminded me how much I missed him. 12 years not being able to see him and with the information Chifuyu gave me about Kazutora I didn't want to believe that he changed. Now that I'm in front of him, talking and joking around makes me feel at ease because he is still the Kazutora from the first day I met him.

I saw someone in the corner of my eye. I don't know who that is. This man had long black hair and dead black eyes. I just thought he was just going to pass by, but I was wrong. In his right hand held a gun and he pointed at Kazutora's back. That was when I realized that this man was trying to kill Kazutora. I couldn't lose Kazutora, nor do I want his life to end just when he got out. Right when this man shot his first shot and before it reached Kazutora's back I pushed Kazutora out the way and I got shot right on my heart. I fell down and I saw Kazutora trying to run towards me with tears in his eyes. I can hear him screaming my name. I saw him get shot multiple times by this man. I saw him shooting him with no emotion in his eyes. He just cold-bloodedly killed him. With little strength I had left I pressed a button that was in my pocket then everything went black.

I'm sorry and I love you Chifuyu Matsuno, Kazutora, my children and my father

Next part....