"I'm Sorry and I love you"(Part 2)

(Kazutora's POV)

As I was released I didn't expect anyone to pick me up. As I was going to walk away I heard my name being called. I know that voice! How can I forget about that sweet voice? I turned around and I saw the person I missed the most. (L/N) (F/N).

I wanted to run and give her a hug, but I stopped myself when I saw her belly. She's pregnant! "Y-you're p-pregnant!?" I yelled. She finally started a family with the one she loves! I'm so goddamn happy for my best friend!

I felt her grab my right hand and placed it on her belly. I felt a heartbeat and the baby moving. "Yup", she said while smiling at me. I returned her smile with a smile. "Who is the father?" I asked. While I let go of her belly, and began walking to her car. "Well, it's Matsuno Chifuyu"

My eyes widened and I stopped walking "C-chifuyu!...I don't think it's best for you to be with me Y/N". I felt hands grab both of my cheeks making him look at her. "Chifuyu was supposed to come with me, but I told him not to because I wanted to spend time with you. He wanted to meet you Kazutora. He doesn't blame you for the death of Baji Keisuke. So please come with us".

What!? Chifuyu wanted to see me! Why? But I killed his friend! I looked at Y/N and closed my eyes and nodded. She grabbed my right hand and walked to her car.

"I can't wait for you to meet Lucy, Lucien, Chifuyu, and my father" Huh? Who? New friends? "Lucy and Lucien? Is that your new friends?" She shook her head, "They are my children". My eyes widened. "What!!"

"Yes, Lucy and Lucien are twins and they are 3 years old".

"So is this going to be your third child?" I nodded.

We were just chatting and making jokes. I missed this when Y/N and I would talk about random stuff and make jokes. She told me that Chifuyu and her met when she went to visit Baji-san. She said that at first they didn't speak, but she remembered how he looks because she has a very good photographic memory. One look and she knows what you look like. She told me that she saw him again at her school. At first she didn't mind, but whenever she visited Baji-san's grave in my steed she would see him there. So she decided to introduce herself and that's how they began talking.

8 months into their friendship she told me that Chifuyu confessed to her. She accepted and they began dating for 6 years. She told me how sweet, childish, fun, responsible, and respectful he is. Then she told me how she got pregnant with the twins. I, of course didn't want all the details, tried to stop her, but she laughed and said, "I'm going to describe the process man!".

Anyway, it was unplanned. They didn't plan to have kids yet, but they did. I guess they got the cheap brand. SO they told her father and knowing him he wanted them to get married right away and I was right. She told me how her father wanted them married. After thinking about it she knew that Chifuyu was the one she loves, of course second I'm first, and wants to be with him forever. So they got married and have been a married couple for 3 years and been together for a total of 9 years.

I can't believe my best friend finally found the love of her life! I'm so happy for her! I would always think that she is finally married and has her own family. I guess I was right! I'm proud of her! I wanted to tell her how happy I am, but she pushed me and I fell on the floor. I looked and saw that she got shot right in front of me and worst right on the heart!

"No! No! Y/N! Y/N!" I yelled her name as I was running towards and I got shot in the back. "No! Y/N! Please! You can't die!" I felt another shot pierce me "C-c-chifuyu i-is w-wai-ting f-for you. Y-your f-family" I tried reaching for her hand to at least feel a pulse, but I got shot again this time in the chest. I got shot again and again. I didn't see who it was because all I could think of was whether the baby would be fine. 

Please live! Please survive little one at least for your father!

Next part...