Control

"What I have with you, I don't want with anyone else"

-Unknown

(Rindou's P

(Rindou's P.O.V)

I'm tired of going to so many clubs with Ran and Sanzu. To be honest I don't like the idea of fucking random women in clubs. I never liked that idea. I just go because Ran takes me.

All this gang stuff I'm tired of it too because for me this is going too far. Sure we are a well known gang, but it goes far as becoming a criminal organization. The only reason I haven't left is because of Mikey. I'm scared he will kill me... Okay, noot Mikey, himself, but Sanzu. He badshit crazy, loyal to Mikey.

What can I do now? Nothing that is. This was something I never wanted to become. I had dreams and I wanted to live at least a peaceful, fun life. I can do that, but it's not how I pictured it. I want to do something I never once tried or did as a teenager and that is being in a relationship. Of course I had one girlfriend, but left her when I went to juvie. I didn't want her to be involved with all the shit I've been doing, so when I got out of juvie I broke up with her.

Now I can't date because I'm scared that she will be targeted by the police or worse cause someone to kill her.

"Rindo, can you go to buy me some coffee" Kakucho said "Along with some bread to go with it"

"Sure thing" I grabbed my keys and just as I was about to leave, "Rindou, before you leave come to the club with me and Sanzu tonight" Again!! How many times do you need to go to the club? "All right man" I waved at him and left.

*****

Once I entered the cafe that was 30 minutes away I was hit with the fresh scent of coffee and fresh baked pastries. "Hello, Mr. Haitani are you here for the same order?" I'm a regular here at their cafe. "Yes, but can I have mine right now before I go give Kakucho his?" To be honest I just don't want to go back right now. "Of course sir" I paid for both coffee. "Thank you". I turned around and saw that the cafe was packed today. Usually it isn't, but I guess people have a lot of work. This cafe is known for being very popular especially for students. I tried looking for a spot for myself, but couldn't. As I kept walking to see at least one seat every single one was occupied. "Fuck now I have to go and take my coffee home". I groaned in annoyance.

"Hey, if you're looking for a seat you can sit here" a woman with glasses, black hair, in a ponytail and red eyes said. "Oh no it's fine you look like you're busy and I don't want to disrupt you" I waved my hands at her kindly rejecting her offer. "No it's fine, you look very tired and it's fine you won't disrupt me I'll be listening to my music anyway" she said while taking her bag from the empty seat next to her. Before I could say anything else she put her headphones on. At least I don't have to drink my coffee at home. Thank you, kind lady. "Here is your coffee sir and your strawberry cake along with it" he placed my stuff on the table, "also we will have the other coffee ready for you to take" he bowed and I said, "Thank you". I began drinking my coffee and eating my cake.