Chapter 8

Lyca's POV

Catty and I sat on the porch watching the guys play football. I looked at Catty, she looks so at peace and happy. And I think I have my moron of a twin to thank for that. She was sweating slightly.

"Catty are you okay?" I asked a bit worried.

"I'm fine, just a bit hot and parched." She smiled at me holding her throat.

"Well I don't think we can remedy how hot you are," I winked at her causing her to laugh, "But the other we can, lemonade sounds good?"

"Yes I'd love that." She smiled slightly. I went into the kitchen and prepared some lemonade for everyone, as I came out with the refreshments I saw the guys approaching us. I set the refreshments on the porch and sat beside Catty again, handing her a glass of lemonade and some ice chips. She loves to much on them.

"Thanks Ly!" she smiled and took a sip of her lemonade and started to much on her ice chips.

"You spoil her" Max whispered as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple.

"She deserves to be spoiled sometimes, and you guys do worse, the only reason you're telling me that is because she ends up dumping the ice chips in the guys and your pants, which I find hilarious." I chuckled.

"You know and yet you still give her the chips," He chuckled, "But he'll keep her busy so she won't do it this time." He smiled, looking at Nick and Catty.

Nicolai's POV

I watched her as she munched on her ice chips, I hope she doesn't put it in our pants again. I walked up to her and put my hands on the porch on either side of her, bringing my face to hers.

"I'm parched kitten." I smiled looking at her eyes, they to her lush lips and back again.

She chuckled, "Then go get something to take care of that" she popped a piece of ice in her mouth, sucking on it.

"Oh I will." I smiled mischievously, I placed my hand on her hips and pushed her down on the porch and lay over her keeping my weight off her. I dipped my head and captured her lips, like what I've been wanting to do all this time. She opened up giving me a chance to slide my tongue in, caressing hers, tasting her sweetness. The cold from the ice chip making it all the more better. Her hands finding their way into my hair, and tugging slighting, cause a groan to slip from my mouth. If she kept doing that, Jr. will get too excited. A squeal caused me to pull back and see who it was.

"Mom!" she squeaked and pushed me off her.

"Aunt Emma" I got up pulling a beet red Cay with me. Gosh this is the worse, getting caught by the parental.

Aunt Emma kept looking between us and they her face transformed into a huge smile and she started squealing like a teenage girl whose idol just kissed her.

"Oh my gosh!! Do you know how long I have been rooting for this to happen!" She screamed, "Antoine you owe me 100 bucks!"

"You guys bet on my love life?" Cay stared at her mom as Antoine handed her a $100 bill.

"Well I never thought he'd have the guts to confess," Antoine explained and I glared at him," Sorry Dude."

"Oh hush honey, what matters is you two are together and I approve." She smiled as Cay grumbled some curses under her breath, "Oh and use protection, I don't want grandbabies this early, I'm too young to be a grandma." She laughed walking in leaving a blushing Cay and the rest of us laughing.

"Clover, we're back!" James yelled, and she sprinted off and pounce on him. Sometimes I wonder if he's actually her real father, it would be better that way. Her laughed and spun her around.

"Where's Mitchie?" Cay asked, looking around for the munchkin.

"She's at a friend's house for a sleepover, she pulled the puppy dog eyes, so we gave in, I think I have you to thank for that." She laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Nope!" she grinned, "Gerry taught her that." She giggled and dragged James towards me.

"Do you approve?" she asked him.

"What do you mean clover?" he looked confused.

She stepped away from him and came to hug me around the waist. I kissed her hair.

"You two are dating?" Cay smiled and nodded, and his smile was ear splitting, "Of course I approve!" he laughed, "Congrats! Take care of her Nick, or I'd have to kill you." He said smiling but I could see the real threat in his eyes. I nodded and smiled at him.

He left us to head in the house with aunt Emma. I pulled Cay towards me and pecked her lips causing her to giggle.

"You're hot kitten."

"I know I am." She laughed, "You're not too bad yourself"

"No kitten, I mean you're burning." I looked at her worried, I let her go and she swayed.

"What the..." I caught her as she fell, and in the next moment she let out an ear splitting scream. She was thrashing around in pain.

"Shit!" I cursed, "Lyca! Get over here, she needs you. Antoine, Max, Gerry contact the organization and tell James. She's begun to re-awaken."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooo hi! I know it's been awhile, so sorry, but thanks for your patience. I'll be r-writing my other story Amathio: The Dark Angel, if you read that, expect a new version soon. :D @ZombieChika @wolfwriter131 Missed you guys.

thanks!

Comment

Vote

Fan :*