Chapter 1

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*.  Damn it!!! Morning again, I sighed to myself rolling over to shut the alarm off.

       "Catherina, time for school!" Mom yelled, "Wake your brother and sister!"

    I got out of bed and walked over to my little angel's room. I shook her awake, she mumbled something and her eyes fluttered open. She gave me one of her dazzling smiles that always seem to brighten my day; this is what keeps me going, family.

       "Mowning Cathy..." she says while yawning.

       "Hey kiddo, go get ready for school, ok." I gave her a nudge to the bathroom, she's six and she can already get ready by herself, she's smart kid, so full of innocence. I sighed walking over to the total opposite of my little angel. The elder idiot, my older brother, Antoine. He is what you would call "popular". Head of the football team and can get any girl he wants, I call him a man wh**e.

I took a deep breath and started screaming, "Get up and get dressed!!!!!" he threw a pillow at me and I ran out laughing.

       I stepped back into my room, and got in the shower. The warm water cascading down my body loosening my muscles from the night before. Good thing there are no bruises or I'd have hell explaining all this. I grabbed my 'My Chemical Romance' t-shirt, a black skinny jeans, my black converse and my black hoodie to top it all off. I'm not a fan of makeup so I only put on a clear lip balm.

       As I walked down the stairs I saw my little sister was ready and eating breakfast, and Antoine was slumping on the table looking like he was in serious pain, I stifled a giggle and got a flask of my special hang-over remedy and placed it in my bag, no need to let mom know about him. I grabbed a piece of toast on my way out to the car. Antoine always drives me to school, he isn't like those big brothers who are jerks just because they're jocks, and he is quite the opposite actually. He might be an annoying player, but he is the best brother I can ask for. Yeah, he is sort of protective, well he's quite over protective even in school, but I love that about him. I know I can always count on him, even if he's a retard.

      He sped to school as normal, but was way too quiet today. As we arrived, I jumped out, pulled the concoction and handed it to him. He smiled and I kissed him on the cheek and waved goodbye while walking off. What would he do without me? I giggled to myself. I heard him yell "thank you" and then he drove off to find a parking space.

        "Caaaatttttyyyyy!!" My awesome best friend came running towards me looking as if she was on a sugar high this morning. I couldn't contain my smile, what could I say, this girl's happiness is contagious. Now Lyca is no normal girl, she looked like the rainbow with her pink sneakers, purple and light blue plaid skirt; yellow, pink and red tank top. Her honey blonde hair helped to emphasize her round face, and her chocolate brown eyes that could entangle any guy and make them her slave. She is the epitome of beauty and perkiness, but the good kind of perky. And believe it or not she is the head of the cheerleading squad. She isn't like most of them, with their airhead attitudes, she usually brought third on all exams in our year, and she is impeccable at sports. Yes, Lyca is the exact opposite of me, in some aspects and similar in a few, but she understands me more than anyone else, hence why she's my bestie. Maybe this is why they say opposites attract. 

      Lyca is the only one who knows about my second life and she isn't afraid of me because of it, and for that I'm glad. She started her barrage of questions about my match and much random crap; I couldn't keep up with the constant chattering. So I did the next best thing, I tuned her out, might sound bad but she's my best friend, she won't mind.  I heard Lyca's impatient huff, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Catty..." she smiled broadly, I look at her questioningly, "Dude your 10' O clock, looook" she said grinning like an idiot.

I turned to see what exactly what she was talking about; I stopped breathing for a moment. I saw the school's 'Four Heavenly Princes', the title given to the smartest, most handsome, most talented guys in the school. It's just a name the girls came up for the guys, but truly they're all idiots. The football captain, Antoine Reeds; The soccer captain, Nicolai Trusso; The basketball team captain, Gerard Samuels; and The debate captain, Maxwell Baines. They are best friends, all were pretty cute, but only one caught my eyes, Nikolai Trusso. I've been in love with him for the past three years but he only sees me as his best friend's sister. I kept staring at him and our eyes met. He gave me one of his cute smiles; I felt like fainting, I turned away from his gaze quickly, blushing a little.

     "Lyca, I feel like my stomach's doing flips." I said placing my hand on my stomach to emphasize it.

      "Well darling hold onto your breakfast, because your stomach will be doing summersaults now." She spun me around.

I saw Antoine and the others approaching us. Oh geeze I wish I was invisible right now. Antoine came and put his arm around my waist.

       "Thanks for the concoction, Cay," he said using his nickname for me, "It really helped us."

        "Who is 'us'?" I stared at the others, preparing to scold them all, but my gaze faltered at Nicolai.

         "Sorry Rin, we were all kind of dragged into the festivities last night." Max said giving me an apologetic smile.

           "Yeah, thanks, it was totally useful, that headache was a monster," Gerry emphasized, "and please don't scold us, we learnt our lesson." He added, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

Gosh this boy was such a kid, I can't even believe that they got Max to go along with their foolishness; he's the most responsible one there. I felt as if I was being stared at, I looked around to see I was receiving glares from the female population. Oh joy! More reasons why I stay away from these idiots during school. The attention that follows is unwelcomed by me. I glanced at Nicolai noticing that concern for me was written on his face; he must have noticed my discomfort. Well if they don't want me to feel uncomfortable they should just respect my wishes and make the interactions minimum meaning, speak to me only when necessary. I sighed knowing the longer I stood here, the more possibility I'd run into...

"Ewwwww!" Damn too late, 'it's' here, I sighed knowing well that this was going to ruin my mood.

That 'IT' I was referring to was, Jessica Matthews; vice captain of the cheer squad, highly fashionable, flawless, beautiful and great girlfriend material, well that's what others thought of her. To me she was an utterly repulsive, feminine creature. Her blonde hair and pink lips emphasized her 'crayola' made up face; her slim figure better described as a strip pole, speaking of which I think she belongs on, made her look like Barbie goes slutty. And the worse thing of all was her high pitched voice, it sounded like someone scratching nails on a blackboard. I know it sounds like I don't like her, and well you're right. I've known her since kindergarten, and she hasn't missed a beat to 'TRY' and push me round. I say try because she's annoying, and I do hate her but she's not that good to get to me. I mostly just ignore her, and imagine her running, in those heels she loves so much, from a pitbull. Evil thought? Yes it very much is an evil thought but very, very funny.

      "Why is she around the princes?" Jessica screeched, snapping me out of my mental rant.

       "Why don't you just fu..." I stopped Ly before she continued further.

I turned to leave as I was planning on doing at the inception. To most people here I was not welcomed, and I liked it this way. Less persons for me to worry about them finding out about my second life. As I was leaving Nicolai grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I was actually happy that he did it; maybe he felt a little something for me. But my hopes were all crushed when he opened his big stupid mouth.

           "She is Antoine's little sister," he started, "so treat her with some respect, because she is like a sister to us too." He finished, with a smug look as if he did something good. oh how I wanted to kick his butt right now. The bloody, oblivious idiot.

I sighed and pulled away from him, seeing as he doesn't have any romantic feelings for me what-so-ever, I'll leave the idiot alone.

"I appreciate what you did, but it was unnecessary," I glared at him, "I do not now or ever wish to be part of 'your' circle, so leave me alone." I spun around and left dragging Lyca in the process.

Lyca was laughing her butt off and chattering off about the look on Nicolai's face and how shocked he was. Then she busted out laughing again. At least someone found that little scene funny, but I know my brother's going to be mad; but at whom I don't know. Gosh I hope this day gets better.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the first chapter of Genesis :D hope you guys like

Vote :)

Comment xD

Fan :D

P.S. If you're reading my othe story Amathio the Dark angel, expect an update in 2 days :)