Chapter 10

Catherina's POV

Why is it so dark? Oh I'm sleeping, I think. I open my eyes only to be blinded by the bright light. I groan and try opening them slowly this time. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I saw Antoine standing at a window looking out.

"Where am I?" My voice sounded raspy and I was so parched, "And while you answer that some water please."

Antoine turned around quickly and ran over to me, he got a bottle of water from a mini fridge in the room and handed me it. He waited for me to finish drinking before talking to me.

"I'm so happy you're awake." He smiled and hugged me.

"What happened? Where am I?"

"You're at Genesis' headquarters," I opened my mouth to ask him a question and he cut me off, "I'll explain about Genesis later; And as for what happened, what is the last this you remember?"

"Let's see you guys were playing football, I was hot, Lyca got me lemonade and Ice chips then..." I stopped remembering what happened after that.

"Then..."Antoine probed

"Then... umm... Nick..." I felt like my face was on fire.

"Well I guess you remembered everything that happened" he said to me teasingly, then became solemn, "You fainted sis."

"What? Why?" I was alarmed, why would I faint? Heat stroke?

"So there's no easy way to say this, and beating around the bush isn't going to help, I need you to keep and open mind and no freaking out"

"You're scaring me Antoine"

"Don't be," He assured me, "Ok. Here goes it; You have supernatural powers making you a supernatural. But you aren't just any supernatural, you're and elemental, with the fire element making you very powerful. And Genesis is an organization which helps us supernaturals, and we work for them to help the greater good." He said all of that in one breath and now that he's finished I think he might have been the one who's affected by the heat. I couldn't help myself I laughed and laughed until I was crying. This was so funny. My brother has lost it.

"What going on?" The gang rushed into the room, "Catherina!" They all yelled and pounced to hug me.

After they hugged me, Nick stayed with me on the bed playing with my fingers.

"Why were you laughing Catty?" Lyca questioned

"Nothing but I think something is wrong with Antoine" I giggled

"I wasn't joking Catherina" he said seriously

Nick tensed up beside me, "You told her already?" He directed at Antoine

"Yeah"

"You can't expect me to believe this right?" I said looking at everyone disbelievingly

"Cay it's true." Gerry said looking very serious, now I was beginning to believe. Gerry was never serious.

"It seems we'll have to prove it then," Antoine said smiling slightly, "Max, Gerry you get the pleasure of wowing her."

They both had ear splitting smiles, then suddenly the room started to move, an earth quake, and as I looked towards Max I saw him emptying a bottle water but the water never touched the ground. It was floating and moving around, making different shapes. They were doing this. Holy hell they were the ones doing this! My mouth fell open in awe. They have powers. They have powers. THEY HAVE BLOODY POWERS! And I just realized something important.