Chapter 11

Lyca's POV

She was happy and she took everything well. I just hate lying to her. But I loved seeing her happy. James was about to leave us when Antoine stopped him.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" James said looking perplexed

"Catherina, when she first came to and attacked Lyca..." I cut Antoine off, "She was volatile, she wasn't conscious of what she was doing Antoine." I said. I have already forgiven her for that, it wasn't her fault.

"I know Lyca, but it's not the attack I'm worried about," He said gravely, "Her irises, they were pitch black."

"Are you sure that is what you saw?" James asked shocked.

"Yes, Nick saw it as well." Antoine said confidently.

"I've never really heard of cases such as that, I'll look into it and ask the other Elders." James said

"Ok. When does she start training?" Antoine asked.

"Tomorrow." James replied.

"Why so soon? She just awoke only today." I stated

"It's a necessity babe, she's fire and something else. Until we figure out what that 'Something' is, she needs to train to control the fire." Max explained.

"ok." I sighed

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Catherina's POV

What is that amazing feeling? It's warm and pulsing. I opened my eyes to see Nick still asleep. He's so adorable when he's unaware. I was hit by that amazing warmth again, it's coming from out the room. I left the bed making sure not to disturb Nick in the process. I didn't even know where I was going, all I knew was that I was walking through halls following the heat; the more I walked the more I felt it until I came to a door. Whatever the source of that heat was, it was coming from the other side of the door. I opened the door and walked in without making a sound and there meditation in the center of the room was a very handsome guy but there was something strange about him, there was this dark aura around him, but one thing was for sure, the heat was coming from him. Why do I know this? Well he was on fire, literally. So that means he was the other fire user Uncle James mentioned. He was far too handsome to be considered a guy . His hair was the most beautiful caramel color with hints of auburn in it. His Jaw bone strong and sharp. Long graceful eyelashes graced his face. Beautiful pink set lips. His hair was tied in a man bun, but from what I can tell the length should reach the nape of his neck, two loose strands framed the sides of his face. He was toned and muscular and all the while looking so serene. But there was something about him that looked so familiar. Suddenly the ground started to shake a little and rock trapped my feet. I was so shocked at what was happening, when I looked at the fire user again he opened his eyes and I was so shocked. Eyes of the most mesmerizing blue; sharp and piercing, with specks of red and gold within them and the strangest rim of silver; like mine. That's why he looked so familiar, he looked like me, I looked like him. What is going on? He stood up and walked over to me, saying nothing just watching and observing. Suddenly my feet was free and I fell to the ground on my knees. He walked up to me and extended a hand. So I took his hand; it was so warm and comforting, I felt safe with him. He kept a hold of my hand still staring then suddenly he smiled this ear splitting smile that transformed his entire face. It was a shock to my system, he was disarmingly handsome. He pulled me to my feet and suddenly hugged me close. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back. He smelled of lavender and sunshine. It was amazing. It felt safe, familiar, it felt right. He stepped back and placed his palm on my cheek.