Chapter 3

"Catty, why can't you believe it? He said you're an angel and a beautiful one at that." Ly was being her usual meddlesome self.

Since the whole incident with Nick, this morning, the school was buzzing with hot news and rumors. Lyca and I were at our usual table for lunch and as usual she was chattering away. I zoned out looking around the cafeteria for those four idiots. This was the one time of day that I actually permit them to be around me. We usually have lunch together but today is going to be pretty awkward. I was in no mood to pay heed to all the glares I was receiving from Nick's fans. I really don't see how his stupidity is my fault but apparently someone hit all these girls with the stupid stick. Speak of the devils. They all walked in and to the food court to get their lunch. Gerry turned and looked at me. He smiled broadly at me, winked and gave me a 'thumbs' up. He was my favorite out of the four, he was funny and he knew how to make you smile. Nick didn't look my way; maybe he was angry at me. I turned to Ly; she screwed up her face with disgust staring behind me.

    "Slut alert 12'O Clock." She scowled. As she said it Jessica and her 'bimbo-teers", as I called them, walked up as 'pinkful' as ever and as usual, annoying as ever. In the mood I'm in right now, it might take everything I've got not to sock her. I glanced back to see the guys still in line playing around. The one time I want their help and they're not here.

    "Catherina, are you happy?" She looked at me with disdain.

    "Pretty much so." I said smiling.

    "How can you? Didn't you see what you did to Nicolai?" She squealed out, I was getting a huge headache.

     "Do you men his face plant into my locker? That was hilarious, and it was his own fault not mine," I stated dryly, "So please leave me alone and go find your brain and maybe some common sense." I scowled.

     "Uggh! You're so infuriating!" She screamed.

     "Wow you know a big word, congratulations." I clapped, mocking her. By now a little crowd had gathered.

      "Shut up! You're so gloomy and annoying," She stomped, "You're the reason your dad left your family!"

I've never understood the phrase "to see red" but now I understood all too well. My rage consumed me and before the little bimbo could react I had her by the neck raising her off the ground. I enjoyed this all too much. The more she struggled the more my hand tightened on her neck. The sound of her chocking, struggling for air, the feel of her throat being crushed little by little, her pretty little face etched in horror, futilely struggling against me; I loved it all. I relish in this; this is who I am, I craved blood, and I'll get it one way or the other. I felt someone grip my hand and turned to see Antoine standing there, his eyes pleading me to let go. His grip kept getting tighter, enough to snap me out of my blood lust. I let the little tramp fall to the ground, she was unconscious. I looked around to see fear in everyone's eyes. What did I do? I saw my hand print on Jessica's neck, and blood coming from her mouth. What have I done? Oh god no, I lost control in school, how could I do that. How could I?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lyca's P.O.V

It all happened so fast one minute Catty and Jessica were arguing and the next Catty had her by the neck. If it wasn't for Antoine, I don't know if Catty would have stopped. She looks as if she can't believe what she did, she looks as if she's about to break down crying. The fear in everyone's eyes didn't help her one bit. She took a step back looking around like a frightened lamb, picked up her bag and ran out the cafeteria. I ran after her, I could care less about what she did, but now she needed me. I ran out to find her under the cherry blossom tree crying her eyes out.