Chapter 4

Hey loves!!! sorry sorry soryy, its been soooo long. I'm so busy with University! but here's the long awaited chappie, don't kill me *hides*... BTW my totally awesome bestie wrote the ending of this chappie, thanxs Nathan :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicolai's P.O.V

Antoine should've realized already what's happening to her; that amount of rage and malice coming from her wasn't normal. Her powers are trying to get out, but she's somehow suppressing them. It's so hard keeping her in the dark about this. In school we're the elites, but that's not why we're always together. We are all persons who have a mutated gene within us. It may sound bad but it really isn't; this mutated gene separates us from normal people, because with this gene we gain these powers called 'heteros' meaning 'someone who is different'. That's what we are different, and to help us to control these powers, we are taken to this Organization. This organization specializes in control, combat, supernatural education and other aspects to help us fully understand and control what we are. This organization is known as 'Genesis'. Each of us are different, with different powers. There are three main categories of supernaturals within the organization; Shadow Dwellers, White Lighters and Elementals. Each of these categories have classes of supernaturals.

Shadow Dwellers;

                                  Necromancers: Persons who can walk between the lands of the dead and living and can communicated with the dead. Only high class Necromancers can raise the dead.

                                   Shadow Chasers: persons who can manipulate the shadows.

White Lighters;

                                   Healers: Just as the name says, they are the persons with the ability of healing.

                                   Psychics: Those with the ability of premonition; the ability to see the future and past.

Elementals;

                        These have the ability to control one of the elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Spirit. Spirit is a rare one; those who control spirit can see into someone or something's soul, heal it or destroy it. Those who control spirit are very dangerous. 

I'm a shadow chaser, one of the only shadow users in our organization, Lyca's a healer; Gerry, Max and Antoine are all elementals; Earth, water and air respectively.  Fire elementals are very dangerous and strong, hence why there's few of them.  It's rather hard to figure out what  Catherina is, she shows signs of being multiple abilities. Which is very rare, but we still can't figure out her main ability.

I heard the click of the door opening, seems like Mrs. R, is home. I wonder how she'll react.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Catherina's POV

I pulled away from Antoine's arms as I heard mom approaching. She took one look at me as she entered the room, and pulled me into a hug. It was what I needed at the moment. Now to break the news to her.

"Mom, I need to tell you something..." I took  deep breath in, "I..."

"Honey if this is about what happened in school, I already know." She smiled cutting me off. We were all staring at her shocked.

"And you're smiling?" Antoine asked unable to believe.

"Yes I am, makes to sense crying over spilt milk, and from what I've heard the little wench deserved what you did to her." We were even more shocked at what my mom just said, "Oh and don't worry honey, your suspension has been decreased to two weeks." She said hugging me.