Chapter 77 - Unconventional Love Stories

The doors quietly closed behind him as the almighty god stepped into the room. 

The swishing sound of her bushy tail over the maps she was sitting on was the only sound that could be heard as everyone stared at the tall white-haired god standing at the doorway. 

Soft whining sounds gurgled up her throat and even though she was sitting, her bottom wiggled endlessly.

That's my mate. I love him so much! 

Donghua slowly scanned the room to see the God of War standing between the second prince of the Western Sea and the Ghost Lord. 

To the side of the room was his mount who was equally blank-faced. The beast lowered his head to greet his master. 

Donghua's gaze then fell upon the little red fox sitting on the table. 

It was noticeable to everyone in the room that when he saw her, the corners of his eyes softened and his lips stretched ever so slightly. 

The little fox lifted her paw and reached out for him. She yowled sharply and then crouched low extending out both forepaws. She raised her rump in the air, shaking it wildly as her bushy tail whipped through the air. The bells around her neck jingled lightly. 

The shrieking continued.  The almighty god appeared to be under a spell as he continued to gaze at her.

Mo Yuan decided he needed intervene. It was obvious Su Moye and Li Jing were at a loss with what to do.

It was as if two portals to two completely different dimensions had opened before them. 

One portal connected to Qing Qiu and from it emerged a red fox, screaming like a little banshee. 

Then from another portal connected to cold mysterious lands, out came an upright corpse with hair as white as snow, who also just happened to be quite handsome and very tall. 

"Your wife ... " Mo Yuan realized that he needed to project his voice louder if he was going to make himself be heard over the wild fox vocalizations. 

"Ahem ...Xiao ... I said Xiao Jiu here ... she's apparently lost her telepathy. She can only communicate with these .... sounds of hers."

Seeing that her teacher was trying to speak, the little fox respectfully stopped her vocalizations but continued moving the lower half of her body.

"We ..." Mo Yuan realized he needed to drop the volume of his voice since the background noise had died down. "We can't understand her and ..." Mo Yuan couldn't even finish his sentence because he knew what would inevitably follow.

"We thought you could translate, Dijun." 

Mo Yuan closed his eyes at Su Moye's innocent suggestion. No, the God of War lamented to himself. 

While watching the little red fox wiggle her bottom, something within Donghua illuminated. Dots connected and bridges were erected within the ruins of of his ancient mind. 

"I see it now. I comprehend it clearly."

All the gods took a step forward, eager to hear what Dijun could make out of her fox sounds.

 "I see it now. She is ... excited." 

AHHHOOHEEEEE 

After the little fox squealed, she restlessly walked in a complete circle on the table before settling into her play bow position again. 

Li Jing and Su Moye locked eyes. No telepathy was needed. They knew they were both thinking the same thing. 

Having both spent time with her during her youth, it was painfully obvious to them. Of course she was excited. Anyone with eyes could see that she was beyond excited and even if they were near deaf they could hear that she was excited.  Li Jing and Su Moye didn't understand why the almighty god acted as if he was having some sort of profound revelation.