The Wedding Bell Tolls

Sherlock's pov

Yet again my world was a blur, this had been happening so much recently it's become harder to understand what's going on when the world is still. Moriarty was ranting about a party, talking about a guest list the late queen herself would wish to be apart of. The expression of his face had its trademark cheshire cat grin plastered on, I questioned to myself how it was humanly possible for a smile to reach that high.

"You shot me...you actually fucking shot me..." Sebastian whimpered , I couldn't see him but I could tell in his voice it wasn't just his ear that was wounded in the shot. His tone reminded me of Molly when I explained to her that her "boyfriend" was gay, it was filled with disbelief and sadness knowing that as per usual I was right. Moriarty didn't even acknowledge his words, instead he continued rabbling on about his god forsaken party and what the color scheme would be. At that point Sebastian stopped talking, picked himself off the ground and carried himself over to the door of the room, holding tightly to the affected ear to slow the bleeding.

Before he left the room he turned around and looked me in the eyes, and where I once saw a burning fire fueled by hate and anger towards me, there was only need and sadness. He then strode over to Moriarty, his demeanor unchanging and looked down at him. Moriarty had stopped talking, but didn't look up to reach his eye level. Instead Sebastian got down on his knees, releasing his bloody ear in the process causing more blood to run, and looked up at the man who was now taller by default.

"Oh Seb, I know... you didn't deserve that." Moriarty started, running a hand gently down the side of Sebastian's face. The side that was shot, I laid still in the bed, just barely moving as to avoid making any sound while the two were distracted by each other. With a twist and a pull I was able to free up my left hand, said hand was now a mess of rope burns and blood but it was free nonetheless.

"You have been so loyal to me through all these years, don't think I haven't forgotten all you have done for me." He continued, leaving his hand around Sebastian's ear, cupping it gently like the first rose of spring. Sebastian made the mistake of leaning into the man's touch, his face looked so peaceful for that moment. It only lasted for his breath of calmness when Moriarty began to squeeze what was left of Sebastian's ear so hard that blood gushed from his hand like he was wringing out a rag instead of a bleeding appendage.

While Sebastian did his best not to scream the pain in his eyes spoke volumes. I started on the rest of the ropes that continued to restrain me while the two of my biggest obstacles went at each other. Well one went at the other while the other one took it like a dead horse but the anger that grew between them was almost as suffocating as Sebastian's hands were when they wrapped around my throat.

"Oh I'm sorry, does that hurt? Here let me squeeze a little harder than." Moriarty continued squeezing the bloodied ear while Sebastian broke his silent cries that he tried so hard to hide, into those that were now heard yet he never raised a finger to stop it. While his screams were nothing less of gut wrenching I had to focus on my problems, which hurt like hell. Trying to untie one hand with a hand that is most likely broken, or has at least two dislocated fingers, is a task I should've practiced while I was still in my flat. At least then I would have access to some proper pain meds, or improper ones at that.

Within the broken man's first cry I was able to get my right hand free, while it was also a bit mangled it wasn't anywhere as close as the state of my left. With this new found freedom I had my top half creep slowly toward the foot off the bed to untie my feet and then finally onto the floor, being careful to listen to the bed creak through the wails. Not a sound was made on my end.
"Now. What do we say to my new bride?" Moriarty asked, thankfully the question was aim at Sebastian rather than me, but I didn't want to wait around for him to realize I wasn't on the bed anymore.