Prologue

Cale was having his day in the harris village, not until Eruhaben along with Cale's people teleported at the same time in front of him.

"Cale-nim." Choi han called.

Cale had a bad feeling about this, a really bad feeling.

"Young master cale, There was a several copy of us that had approached in front of the Harris village, apparently; God of Death had sent them there for information about the war that was going to happen on their continent, they were also looking for a hero that the god of mentioned. It seems that god of death is included to this mess." Rosalyn stated.

"Right human! I sense that bastard God's power on them!" Raon yield out.

"Cale, There were six people who had been teleported here," Eruhaben said.

"The face of those six humans had smart Rosalyn, strong Choi Han, cookie prince, lemon gramps, and two more!" Raon quickly stated.

Cale's calm face stiffened.

'That bastard god of death.' Cale internally cussed God of Death.

----

A/N: can someone please help me? This brain of mine won't stop on thinking about something else than supposedly continuing my fanfics, and as you may know I'm slowly loosing interest on continuing my other fanfic, please give me a pill or anything in order for me to stop thinking about something so useless..

223