Chapter four || way to the rock villa

The day had now passed, a gentle knock was heard on the door right at 7:30 am in the morning, Og Choi han was on the couch doing nothing but to guard.

He was the only one awake among all his members, as he was not the time to rest by now, or so he thought he was the only one awake.

Nonetheless, it was normal for him to be awake the whole night, after all, he had done this many periods of times in order to survive in the dark forest in the past.

Strangely, there was no presence nor strength heard from the door.

Og Choi han grew more suspicious as he turned his head to look at the door, he stand up and slowly walk towards the door.

As he opened the door, he was slapped by a strong wind from who knows where.

Whoooosh.

A strong cool mint air brushed against his hair, making it flee side to side, his black attire shifted like the waves of the sea, his brown cloak coat hovered through the air.

"..." og Choi han did not speak as he glance around to check if anyone was there.

"What was that?" he muttered.

After a few more minutes of checking, he eventually shut the door. He stepped in front of the couch and sat on it.

But then, another knock was heard, however, this time, the presence of the person who knock was visible, not like before.

He once again turned around to look at the door, he straight up stand up with no thought and opened the door.

Just as he opened it, he was greeted by the sight of the other him standing at the front door.

'···' Og choi han had no thought catching a glimpse of the other him once again.

"Ah, I suppose I accidentally disturb your day." the other choi han said scratching his cheek.

Og choi Han glanced at him in surprise and quickly attempted to reason that the other did not ruin his day.

"no, not at all." og choi han said in an awkward tone.

"Alright, I'm just here to inform you that we will arrive back here later once we are done arranging some belongings, see you later then." the other choi han spoke out in rush, after he uttered a word, he hurriedly walked away.

Og choi han was once again left speechless by his other self.

•••

Choi han got out of the forest as he head towards the house that he let a 'particular' people to stay in.

Choi han walked over to the front door of a well-made house, it was not as much since it was not made out of purely high-quality wood or items, but he cannot lie that it is undoubtedly an outstanding house.

After knocking, it was expected that the other him was the one who will open the door, though, as much as he expected it, the other him does not seem to be in a good shape.

He had mostly, lifeless eyes, and his clothes are a bit shabby, which must have been from the fighting.

He only noticed the small detail now that he is not focused on doing anything important.

---

After a small conversation, he once again opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say a word, a child-like voice unexpectedly starts speaking in his head.

- strong choi han why are you here? Are you not supposedly in the training ground right now?

Raon asked.