Chapter six || who is this hero?

The crown prince, Alberu Crossman, watched Rosalyn pour her mana into the communication device.

(a/n I don't know how their communication devices work so bear with me on this one 🥲)

The ball started to glow as if it were starting to call.

At that moment, the prince, or should I say... The Emperor answered the call, they heard his voice through the communication device.

- Ah, miss Rosalyn, why did you call?

The voice said with a small bit of confusion.

"Your highness, I'd like to shortly explain to you some sort of, strange situation that we are just taking care of just lately,"

- I see, what is it?

At that moment, Rosalyn moved out of the way for the emperor to see the people she was about to explain of.

-...

Alberu was too stunned to speak after seeing another version of him through the communication device.

'Is this my dongsaeng's fault again?'

Alberu could not help but doubt if it was Cale's fault.

"your highness, these people are another version of ourselves, in other words, they are a different world from us."

Rosalyn spoke in a serious voice.

She then looked at the communication device.

"... Your highness, his highness wanted to talk to you."

Alberu was observing the new information he received. At that moment, he opened his mouth to speak.

- I see. Mm, you're the other me, am I right?

At some point, he was not even surprised anymore. The fact that he is so done at every single thing Cale had done, it's not surprising that another misfortune had once again struck.

Although he was quite surprised that Cale had not yet reported this to him as he would probably done that few hours ago.

"yes."

Alberu smiled as he continued to speak.

- It is strange to be respectful to someone that is just slightly different but is still me, how about we should talk normally?

Alberu suggested with a smile.

Although Alberu knew that the other does not fully trust him, it wouldn't be bad to try talking to him normally.

By the looks of it, it seems that his other self knew ly met Cale as he looked like he was a bit uncomfortable with everyone.

Although he somewhat wondered, where is their Cale?

Og Alberu knew what the other meant as he then speaks.

"... Yes, I would also like to speak normally."

From that moment, Rosalyn interrupted their conversation as she tried suggesting.

"your highness is it not uncomfortable to talk here outside while standing? I suggest going into the house for both of you to talk comfortably."

Both Alberus nodded their head.

Rosalyn nodded her head in approval.

"excuse me, may I?"

Og alberu glance at her and nodded his head.

Rosalyn took the communication device as she started to speak.