Chapter 7.1 || the start of the journey

A/N: Thank you guys so much for so many votes! Also, Pardon me for my absence. Everything has been recently hard for me this year, for personal family problems, I decided to quit Wattpad for a bit. Although I'm back now, And I also just graduated from elementary, thank goodness lmao. I didn't receive a medal sadly, but too bad I still receive an award, lol)

...

Og Alberu picked himself up off the couch after the call was over and headed outside the villa.

Everyone around him was panting profusely except Rosalyn and Choi Han.

"Your Highness, how was your conversation with the emperor?"

Unexpectedly, TCF Rosalyn spoke. With a surprised look, Og Alberu turned to face Rosalyn.

Everyone except TCF Choi Han and Rosalyn was somewhat surprised but otherwise delighted by the unexpected news.

"I... became an emperor?"

Og Alberu felt incredibly complicated; Due to the fact that he was a dark elf, which was a creature that is regarded as a sinner in a lot of people's eyes, he never saw himself as an emperor. As it seems... his other self somewhat gained the confidence that Og Alberu doesn't have.

"Yes, your Highness?"

Tcf Rosalyn was confused as to why Og Alberu was acting strange, therefore she ignored it and glances at her other self.

"How was the practice? If you do this frequently, your magic power might become stronger."

Rosalyn was trained by powerful beings and mastered their magic-using techniques and their specialties. Nevertheless, she will now serve as a teacher for her other self, and as far as helping her to develop much more powerful magic, it was a best way to prepare for war.

Rosalyn knew that her other self could not hide their excitement, learning new abilities and knowingly using powerful magic would also excite her as well if someone was going to teach her the same way as she was doing right now.

...

(A/N: for further explanation, and to clear up some confusion, the war between the arm and the henituse territory has not yet occur, that is why Alberu is not yet an emperor.)

(A/N: my English was not much of a great anymore, and I want to write like how I used to be, however I don't know how, so unfortunately, expect some... Weird and bad grammaring in the future. I also don't like how this turned out, but I don't have any idea of what I should change on this so I just kept it.)

(A/N: I forced myself to write all of this up, it's really hard considering I have lost all of my passion to write, although I will keep up my good work, Everything I planned in this fanfic was forgotten, and I vividly remember any of them. So it will take a long time for me to update once again. I apologize again for the short chapter, and see you guys soon.)