Chapter five || vicious

The crown prince, Alberu Crossman resisted the urge to ask more about the castle when he had not heard the answer he wanted.

Choi han glanced at him with a hint of understanding.

“you may be wondering who owns the castle, is it right, your highness?”

Og Alberu glances at him hiding his curiosity, nonetheless, he was still curious about who owns it. And with that reason, he hesitantly nodded his head.

The other Choi han glanced at the other crown prince, as he nodded his head in approval.

“I am not sure if I am allowed to say who owns the castle, however, I am sure that I am allowed to tell a little details about it.”

Choi han said with a slight smile.

The other crown prince nodded his head as the other continued to speak.

“From the previous time, this castle was still far away from this place.”

Og alberu widened his eyes in surprise. His curiosity extended as the other continued to speak.

“However, The current owner of this castle had found the castle with the help of the hero.”

(a/n: I know it's not accurate but let's just say that he was trying his hardest to only share a small story...)

Og Alberu and.. The other party was intrigued by the story.

“The current owner is a... Wonderful being. He decided to keep the castle and move it from here. And with that, he left it here from the moment he put it here. However, he did not abandon it, he only left it here to stay with the hero.”

Og Alberu and Og Rosalyn's pupils shook as they heard the sentence.

The fact that the 'being' manage to move the castle towards the forest is impressive, therefore, there was only one 'being' that was able to do that.

“... Is that what I think it is...?”

Og Rosalyn unconsciously mumbled.

Choi han flinched hearing what the other Rosalyn had said.

He did not expect her to immediately comprehend who he was talking about.

“...”

Choi han did not speak further in order for the others not to know what she was talking about, well, of course, he knew that the other crown prince also knew what she was talking about, nonetheless, he ignored that and continued what he was supposedly doing.

As for the others, they only quietly followed choi han, however, they are doubtful of Choi han's action.

---

A few more hours passed, and the crown prince alberu could still not believe that it is a mighty being, he could not believe so, as, for Rosalyn, she did not know what to say as she also could not believe its a dragon.

They arrived at a stone-like house in the middle of nowhere.

Of course, no one asked any questions further as they saw the other Rosalyn who was preparing some magic devices.

“Rosalyn.” the other Choi han called out.

The other Rosalyn turned around and greeted them.

“Good evening your highness, I apologize for making you all walk further despite having a teleporting device.” the other Rosalyn said with a hint of wariness.

“It's fine miss Rosalyn, we had taken it as an advantage to take a stroll around this place,” og Alberu said with a smile.

Rosalyn nodded her head and turned around to do her stuff.

Just as she turned around, Og Alberu remembered something.

He then opened his mouth to slowly speak.

“is it possible to call my other self?”

Rosalyn flinched and slowly looked at the former crown prince far away behind her.

She then spoke.

“I think it is possible, your highness if the other crown prince is not busy,” she said as she turned around once again.

“do you wish to call his highness, your highness?”

The other Rosalyn said with not a slight of obvious action toward it.

“if possible, then yes, I do wish to talk to my other self.”

At this moment, the other Rosalyn no longer turned around to look at him as she started to speak.

“yes, your highness.”

•••

After knowing that his other, no, the original people from < The Birth of A Hero > novel that he had read in his past life, will practice next to the rock villa, Cale left and went back to the henituse state to proceed with his day to rest in there.

‘I will not show up to them.’

Cale thought as he shivered, he remembered how Choi han had beaten up the previous cale henituse, of course, he cannot afford to also get beaten up by that choi han after doing the best he can to survive and kill that white bastard!

‘tch, I will definitely seal God of Death after this bullshit.’

Cale was having a dangerous thought, but unfortunately, those thoughts slowly fade away after seeing Ron in front of him holding a vicious cup of lemon tea.

‘Aigoo, my poor life.’

_______

a/n: I'm sorry for a very short chapter as I had hurriedly made this in order to catch the new year special for you all, anyways happy new year my dear readers! Thank you so so sooooooo much for reading this story! And I will make a one year special chapter on the upcoming chapter, thank you for reading, see you next time!

821