Chapter two || who are you?

Rosalyn was lost for words after seeing another version of herself.

However, she managed to utter a word, by an accident.

"Who is that? I'm I hallucinating?" Rosalyn unconsciously uttered in disbelief.

"No, you are not hallucinating miss Rosalyn." Og Alberu stated.

Rosalyn only looked at him suspiciously however she quickly brushed it off as If she never said anything at all.

Og Rosalyn on the other hand was confused by her other self behavior.

—strong Choi Han! Where have you be-- why are there two smart Rosalyn and strong Choi han? Why is the cookie prince here! Why is lemonade gramps there! He was supposed with my human? What is happening?

Choi han was startled by the sudden arrival of the baby dragon, although he tried his best to ignore it in order to protect him from their other selves.

The invisible raon's mind was now in a state of chaos as he was seeing a replica no, a perfect copy of Rosalyn and Choi Han in front of them, not to mention the fact that he could also sense the god of death's power in their bodies.

"What is happening?!"

The confused dragon yielded as he could no longer hold back from asking.

All of them were startled to hear a childish-like voice out of nowhere, though, after hearing the voice Choi han immediately took an action for them not to talk about it.

"W, what was tha--"
Og Rosalyn was cut off by Choi Han.

"Ah, you can come with us, we should go."
Choi han glanced at Rosalyn for a sign in order for Choi han to be saved from trying to act.

Rosalyn saw Choi han's gaze and she immediately took an action and acted as if nothing surprising happened at all.

"Right, anyway we should go in, you all are welcome."
She smiled as she said that.

unknowingly, Raon followed them for a while.

●●●

"Ah! I almost forgot.."
Rosalyn acted like she had forgotten something.

"I have to go now, I will be right back, Choi Han take care of them for a while, bye." She waved at Choi han and left.

Choi han take a quick look at the former people he was guiding right now.

'I should report this to Cale nim later after giving them a place to stay.' Choi han thought as he continued to walk in the way.

***

Rosalyn walked faster and went into the dark and tight hallway as she was looking for Raon.

Raon emerged from the darkness and showed up in front of her.

"Raon nim, we have to report this to young master cale."
Rosalyn stated as she was looking everywhere to see if anyone was looking at them by now.

"no smart Rosalyn, I will not yet talk about it to human because I'll have to spy on them, for me to tell human what they were doing!"
Raon said as he was about to do something that Cale did not order him to do, however, he knew that Cale will ask him to spy on them if he knew the information by now.

Rosalyn nodded and once again asked.

"Do you want to tell Cale in advance or we should spy on them for a little while?"

"I should spy on them first!"

Rosalyn nodded and continued.

"I see, then me and Choi han will come back here in the same place in the afternoon."