Chapter three || there's a what?

The four of them teleported into the golden dragon's lair, however, they did not find anyone from it.

Therefore, there was a trace of magic that eruhaben left by an accident which gives them a clue that Eruhaben had hurriedly left his lair.

“Raon-nim I think eruhaben-nim had left.”
Rosalyn stated as she looks around at the empty place, it was not empty however there was just no human or anyone from it.

Raon nodded.

“I guess he hurriedly left because he sensed something just like me!” Raon exclaimed, he might have left after sensing the god of death's power from someplace.

Both Rosalyn and Choi Han once again nodded.

“We should tell this to human now!” Raon cheerfully said as he was excited to inform his human what he had done.

●●●

The golden dragon had teleported in front of the Harris village.

He had sensed a powerful magic from very far away from his lair, it was very surprising that all he could think is, it is dangerous.

Therefore, he had sensed Cale Henituse's ancient power, not so far away from where the dangerous power he had sensed.

There were six people who had the dangerous power.

“I had to talk to Cale henituse.” eruhaben muttered.

●●●

After teleporting into cale henituse's room, somewhat there was an unexpected situation happened.

Eruhaben and Cale henituse's group had teleported at the same time.

“···”

“···”

“···”

“···”

They all looked at the resting cale with complicated looks, except raon.

Choi han opened his mouth and broke the silence as he spoke.

---

“..Cale-nim.” Choi han let out, forgetting what he was about to say.

“Young master cale, There was a copy of us that had approached in front of the Harris village, apparently; God of Death had sent them there for information about the war that was going to happen on their continent,” Rosalyn stated.

“Right human! I sense that bastard God's power on them!” Raon yield out.

“Cale, There were six people who had been teleported here,” Eruhaben spoke out.

“The face of those six humans had smart Rosalyn, strong Choi Han, cookie prince, lemon gramps, and two more!” Raon quickly stated.

Cale's calm face stiffened.

---

“So Choi han had sent them to a peaceful house to rest?” Cale asked.

Choi han nodded his head as he continued.

“They are a perfect replica of me, Rosalyn, Lock, ...Ron, and.. Beacrox.” Choi han recited.

Rosalyn nodded as she added.

“They also looked different than us, they somewhat have a.. weird Gloomy aura around them, it seems that they had hardships that have gone through,” Rosalyn spoke as he scratched her cheek.

“Human, human! They were also planning to find a hero who had rebuilt this village they said, it's as if they were looking for you!” Raon cheerfully spoke.