The talent show!!!!!!!!1!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, Hi-5 and Gene the emoji go on Gene's Ps5. 'O to the M to the G he has a Ps5 he is a rich boy who can provide for me and protect me and when he dies I will get his money!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!1!!!!' you think.
"Y/n, I want to tell you something. I brought my ukelele specifically for this purpose. When I first met you this morning, I wanted to marry you. I wrote a song for you during my emoji classes. I hope you like it uwu."

And then he sings and plays the ukelele to this song (to the tune of riptide by Vance Joy)

"y/n, i love you so much, y/n,
you're my little meow meow,
i love your smile.
please be my discord kitten uwu
i will protect you
because you are my female
i love it when you say innit bruv
your orbs are like the ocean
you are my forever sunshine
when i first met you
your orbs glistened in the moonlight
and i wanted to be your sweaty pie
uwu"

'That was the most beautiful song I have ever heard' you think wistfully. 'He has such a way with words'

Then Hi-5 says, "You may think that Gene the emoji has won you over with his poetry and his singing, but I move with the music as gracefully as a dove through the air."

Then Hi-5 puts on 'Shape of You' by Leg Sheeran. He does a fortnite dance. You are enraptured by the swift grace with which Hi-5 performs his moves. Then he dabs as the song ends.

Oh. My. Gosh diddly darn it. What a pair of talents you have competing for your love! How could you possibly choose between them?

"Wowzers! You two are such innit bruvs! But I can only choose one of you," you say. "I choose..."

Just then, Gene gets a call on his phone. "I'm sorry, I have to take this. Would you mind waiting?" he says.

"Ok," you and Hi-5 say. You wait in silence for Gene to finish his call. Then Gene finishes and he looks all shocked.

"Jailbreak is in hospital," Gene says. "She was in a car accident. I guess I'm her husband so I have to go visit."

"Oooh can we come?" says Hi-5 sympathetically.

"If you want i guess," says Gene.

What happens next? Read the next chapter to find out!