CALAMITY GANON AND Y/N EPIC BOSS FIGHT

You and Link travel to hyrule castle. The guardians attack you but you defeat them all with the sword that seals the darkness. You are even better than Link because you get to the sanctum unscathed but Link has to eat a lot of hearty simmered fruit because he keeps getting attacked (lol).

You enter the sanctum together and you hear Gene the emoji. "I'm sorry y/n, I can't hold him any longer," he says.
"Skill issue" says Hi-5, but then he panicks because he is also trapped inside Calamity Ganon.

"I WILL SAVE YOU" you shout. Calamity Ganon is released and you get out the master sword and hylian shield. You defeat Calamity Ganon by parrying his attacks and striking him with the master sword. Then he turns into Dark Beast Ganon and you're on Hyrule Field. Gene the Emoji gives you the Bow of Light and you hit the glowing spots until Calamity Ganon is sealed away again.

Gene the Emoji and Hi-5 float down bathed in a golden light.

"Y/n, do you really remember me?" Asks Gene the Emoji.

"Yes" you say. Then you and Gene the Emoji kiss.

"But what about me :(((((((" says Hi-5.

"Um did I ask" you say. Then you walk away like a girlboss.

"Euuehiehhueuuhuehh" sniffles Hi-5.

Alright y'all enough chit-chat it's time to get y'all pardners back home it was nice knowing y'all though" says Link. He gets out his Shiekah Slate and presses a button. You all teleport back to Textopolis.