MEETING THE PARENTS😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

(A/N) So sorry it's been so long, I got in a car accident and broke all 206 of my bones, my 27 siblings all died in a tornado and btw when i broke all my bones i was also next to a volcano crater and the car fell into the volcano and i was hanging onto the edge of the volcano for 70 hours with my broken fingers until the ambulance found me but the ambulance also fell into a volcano so a second ambulance came and rescued me.

Anyways here's the next chapter‼️🥸🥺🤓😱😍🔥

"So when am I going to meet your parents, Geney weenie honey bunny boo boo bear?" You ask cutely.

"Let's meet them tomorrow so we can discuss your dowry, my little sugar baby uwu boo boo bear," says Gene the emoji.

"Totes amazeballs," you say seductively.

The next day, you arrive at the doorstep of Gene the emoji's house with Gene by your side. "I-I'm nervous uwu"

"It's ok my sugar booger hunny bunny beanie baby booboo baby bear" says Gene the emoji comfortingly.

Gene rings the doorbell and his papá answers. He looks extremely bored, like he'd rather be literally anywhere else.
"Ayo pops look at this chick I pulled" says Gene romantically.

"Nice catch son,"  says Gene's papá.

"MELVIN GET BACK HERE WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT ANSWERING THE DOOR TO THAT HARLOT VICKY FROM WORK" a woman yells from inside the house. She sounds a bit annoyed.

"Mary it's our son and his chick come say hi," calls Gene's papá.

"Oh hi girly" says Gene's mother.

"Well come in I guess," Gene's papá says.