The Hospital😱😱😱

You, Gene the emoji and Hi-5 are in the hospital room with Jailbreak. She's lying in the hospital bed and all her bones are brocken. "I'm sorry Gene :((((" she says.
"Why are you sorry Jailbreak?" asks Gene.
"I-I-I-I.... I..."
"WELL SPIT IT OUT" yells Gene (he's so hot when he's angry).
"I had an affair... with Andrew Tate. He's so hot and sexy because he's an alpha male😝. I kissed him and then he ran me over with his bugatti because I'm a woman (my fault tbh)."
"YOU'RE INTO ALPHA MALES???!??!?!?!?!?!?!?" Gene roars. "I THOUGHT YOU LIKED SIGMA MALES LIKE ME 😡😡😡 SIGMA MALES ARE THE SUPERIOR MALE THEY'RE EVEN BETTER THAN ALPHA MALES."
"euuhuuehhhuehhhueeeuh" Jailbreak sniffles. Then she closes her eyes and the machine goes like beep... beep... brrr............................................. which means she died.
"Oh fr*ck" says Gene sadly.
"Golly gosh" says Hi-5 sympathetically.
"Rats!" you say mournfully.
"Now that Jailbreak is out of the way, will you marry me, y/n?" says Gene sexcily.
"NOOOOOOOOOO Y/N DON'T CHOOSE HIM CHOOSE ME I'M A NICE GUY PLEASEE!!!!!" says Hi-5.
Oh darn it. You were leaning towards marrying Gene, but with this newfound knowledge about Hi-5 being a nice guy you might have to reconsider.

"I-I choose..."