K*ssing

"Hey buster," says Jailbreak to you after emoji school. "You're gonna pay for talking to my prince charming toothsome nectarious sweaty pie little sussy imposter Gene the emoji."

"I don't shut up I grow up and when I look at you I throw up," you say.

A voice pipes up in the crowd. "Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur (with the fur," says Hi-5.

"euuueuhehueheuhhh," Jailbreak sniffles.

"Yeah. I said it," you say. You walk away and the song in the background goes "You're the man but I got the I got the I got the power" (nightcore).

And then Gene comes up to you and pulls you close. "You're my luscious delicious saccharifarious honey like candy like honey sweetheart," he whispers seductively into your ear. You blush as a shiver runs up your emoji spinal cord. "Luv ya too innit bruv," you whisper back. Then he kisses you and the world stops. You feel the heat from his lips engulf your entire body. Butterflies fly around inside what would be your stomach but, as you are an emoji with limbs and no torso, they fly in your head instead.

"I'm sorry, y/n," says Gene the emoji. "I shouldn't have done this. I'm married to Jailbreak. But you're just so..."

"I understand bruv," you say sadly. You walk away sniffling like "euuhheuhheurhehhh".