CHAPTER FOURTEEN: DAVID 'S POV

I have not seen Neisey since my arrival home. There was so much to do , but my mind on her seemed to only slow me down. Every time, I believe I am making headway when another issue comes up. Talking with Paul, I know she is fine. This didn't stop me from wanting to caress her body from head to toes. Feeding on my son's milk, her body makes just for us. Spinning around in my chair, I looked out the window, imagining what my love was looking like in her outfit. Wanting so much to kiss her lips. Holding her in my arms in bed feeding our son. Our SUV has arrived with Samuel and Michael taking over our assignments. I finally will be able to talk with my beloved. Paul called Lisa, and I could hear she and Lisa were still wondering the garden.

Paul and I finally arrived at the President's Gala. Looking around, I found Pere and Mere with family and friends. We spoke for a while when I asked about Neisey. My parents and family said she and Lisa were walking around admiring the President's Palace.
Lisa and Neisey were walking and talking until they were introduced to a group of men and a lady who called themselves friends and family of mine. They sat down on the benches still in the beautiful graden laughing and giggling, talking about several David's actions as a young child. Neisey was enjoying hearing all the stories. No one heard Paul, and I walked up standing there learning.

The men had been drinking, and the female was drunk as well. They were circling around Lisa and Neisey without the Girls noticing. I held my hand up to stop Paul from reacting. The men I had never seen before but the woman I know well. Just as one of the men pulled two syringes out of his tuxedo pocket, Paul shot him his head, blowing his brains all over the girls. My security team had arrived as Paul pulled his trigger. Lisa moved, throwing Neisey onto the ground as she pulled her weapon. Neisey just laid there in shock. Once Lisa saw Paul and everything was under control, she ran and jumped into his arms. I noticed Neisey was still on the ground staring into space. I made a quick move to get to her, hugging and lifting her into my lap, holding her shaking body.

Whispering to Neisey, everything was fine. Speaking softly as I took out my handkerchief, wiping off the blood and brain matter as much as I could. Pere and Mere were allowed into the garden. Our security quickly arrested the other men and Gale, moving them out of the garden through the back way. Quick and quiet, we kept it simple so as not to ruin our President's Gala. I asked Mere and Pere to stay as Paul and I were exiting through the back of the garden, keeping the guest none the wiser. Paul, Lisa, and I exit quickly carrying Neisey in my arms. Paul called for her medical team to meet her at the hotel. My security team took the men and Gale back to my home  where I would deal with them later while a few men cleaned up the mess.

Placing Neisey and Lisa into our SUV speeding away. Paul is explaining to Lisa what had happened, and I was just caressing Neisey, trying to get any reaction out of her. She was in total shock ! All of a sudden, Neisey started screaming out Lisa's name, struggling to get to her. Lisa crossed over to our seat, where I release my hold on her. Neisey grabbed hold of Lisa, screaming, " I killed them... I had to kill them Lisa... They would 've killed our team." Neisey was not hearing Lisa explain that she had to it will her job ARMY STRONG ! Neisey doubles over in pain and grabs her belly. I gathered Neisey back into my arms, calling for her to come out of her nightmare and back to reality. When she looked at me and said 'David', passing out in my arms. The side of the hotel had been cleared so we were moving quickly. Samuel and Michael were heading back to our hotel.

Paul was left downstairs organizing security. Neisey's medical staff were waiting inside our suite. I had Lisa help me undress Neisey. As the Dr. and the nurse started their examination of Neisey. I noticed blood on her clothes. Paul had come up and took Lisa to their suite. Everything has gone wrong. I go to the bar and pour myself a drink going back into our master bedroom sitting down watching them work on my Love until my Mere comes in and usher me out.