CHAPTER TWENTY: HEADING BACK TO THE UNITED STATES

I was waken moaning as I felt a gentle wave of desire running through my body. Opening my eyes I see David had part my legs and running his tongue over my clit. Sucking me I couldn't stop the waves of passion washing over me. David raised his head long enough to say "baby just relax and enjoy me making love to you." He went right back to licking and sucking me with a slow rhythm. Caressing me and my breast rubbing the palms of his hands over my nipples in circles type patterns.

"David" I moaned his name as I felt the heat building up inside me. This only slowed his pace down. I grabbed his shoulder as I started moaning his name more. "Please David" I moaned as he lifted his mouth off me. "Your cream taste so sweet my love now I am going to make love to you all day and night. I going to suck all your sweet cream from you. I am sucking all of you until I get enough but I never get enough he groans. I will shoot my seed inside of you milking myself dry my belove.

Soon I will have to share you with my son so until that time comes I will be eating, licking, sucking, and fucking you. Feeding our son is my priority my beloved wife." All the time he was speaking him never stop sucking and licking my enlarged clit. Between every other word he spoke he would suck me driving me insane. After telling me what he was going do he never spoke to me again. David just made crazy love to me gently but out of control. "David PLEASEE" I moaned as he sucked my cream out of me time and time again.

I was so exhausted after so many orgasms milking my nipples and sucking as much cream from me as he desired. David crawl up my body leaving kisses and several hickory all over my body. "Relax Baby I need to empty my seeds inside you" David said after I started begging him to stop hours into his love making to me. He raised my legs over his shoulders as he changed positions once again. Using his forearms to lean over me as he gently pushed his zizi (penis) back inside me. My eyes closed as exhaustion took over. Feeling him stroking in and out of my body while talking to me picking up his pace.

I was listening to David moaning how he would never get enough of me. Telling me I belong to him that I calm him and how he loves every inch of me. I could've anything and everything I want just stay with him and be his wife. He need me to make him whole. How I was made just for him and how he would never share or let me go... JUST LOVE ME NEISEY DAVID MOANED releasing his self inside me again.

David picked me up taking me to the bathtub washing my body while I could barely keep my eyes open. Wraping me into a towel placing me on the bed to dress me. Mere and the doctor came in. Mere spoke French to David. He answered in English saying "Mere once I start loving her I can not stop. Our son will born soon so I must love her as much I can." Mere looks at David saying" We leave in a hour please have Neisey ready." The doctor gave me my injection after checking my vitals nods to Mere.

"We leave soon in less than a hour my son." Mere said turning to leave but David stopped her to place a kiss on both her cheeks. My eyes became heavy as I closed them. My last thought was I am going home but I am so tried. I slept through David dressing me. Sleeping as he carries me to one of the waiting SUVs. Missing Lisa's concern expression on her face as Paul explained I was just sleeping. There were several planes on the private runway waiting for us.

We take three of them. Mere and Pere with staff including Michael were in the first one. Paul, Lisa, doctor, nurse, David and I were onboard the 2nd plane. All the other staff members including Samuel and his wife were on the 3rd plane. This was what I was told by Lisa when she woke up beside me. I had opened my eyes in bed to see Lisa not David leaving beside me sleeping. I quickly got up to go to the bathroom trying not to wake Lisa up.

David was standing at the bathroom door when I opened it asking me why I didn't ring the bell for him to assist me. I just shake my head and said I am hungry. Walking back to the bed I noticed Paul waking up Lisa so she too could eat. David explain Lisa and I would be in the bedroom while they were working having a couple of zoom meetings. I said okay as the smell of the food was getting much of my attention. David laughed watching me place a fork full of food into my mouth.

Lisa soon joined me as we ate our meal and talked. It was only a couple hours after our meal that Lisa run into the bathroom throwing up. I got up and rushed as fast I could move to help her. There was no need to hold her hair because she had it in a ponytail. After handing her a bottle of water to raise her mouth she looked up at me.

Ohhh my God " You are pregnant Lisa." I said. Lisa looks at me saying "Nooo." I laughed.