𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺

13 years ago You flinched after an object hit the back of your head "Look! It's the weirdo ! " you glanced up from the toy trucks you were playing with in the sandbox of the playground

13 years ago
You flinched after an object hit the back of your head "Look! It's the weirdo ! " you glanced up from the toy trucks you were playing with in the sandbox of the playground.

Three older looking boys pointed at you and laughed "he must be a rock or something! His eyes can't be normal !".

You bit the inside of your cheek and glared down while small tears were welling up, the boys cackled louder "aw is he going to cry ?! look the weirdo is going to cry !".

Sniffing, you quickly wiped away the tears that were going to get ready to burst and stood up with the toy trucks in hand ready to walk away "are you going to run away to your weird grandpa too !? haha guys look he-ow!" .

The boy yelped as he fell back after the toy truck hit his head where a bit of blood was falling from his forehead from the truck hitting him, the two others looked back at you surprised .

A frown was pursed on your lips while you held up the toy trucks in your hand that was getting ready to wind up and throw them "Don't call him that ! you big jerks !" .

Anger quickly took hold of the two other bigger kids "Why you little-! You'll pay for that! ".

You were sniffing while gentle hands, old form age , were dabbing a bit of disinfectant with a cotton swab on a large scratch on your cheek, you were fiddling with your hands that rested on your lap .

After you and the older boys had entered in a quarrel, a few of the kids close by went to tell the adults who had rushed to stop the fight .

They boys tried to deny they started anything but with the kids that were around as witnesses they were quickly caught in their lie but the wound on one of the boys heads did not please his mother .

You heard shouts from the screaming parent that stood outside your house while your parents talked to her with normal level voices as they saw no reason to shout back .

Your grandfather was attending to your injuries in a room upstairs, away from the shouts of the angered woman .

A tear ran down your cheek , you raised your hand to wipe it away but when you did a hiss of pain left your lips since a big bruise was starting to form .

Your grandfather wiped it away with his thumb , you pouted and glanced away to the body sized mirror that sat in the corner of the room .

You made eye contact with e/c eyes, they shimmered and had seemed to have a soft-like texture of gems, almost like a diamond .

Glancing over to your grandfather's reflection, you were met with the same reflection of eyes .