𝘈 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳

A/n
Ado is my savior in helping me stay focused and motivated with her amazing songs 😌(btw I am not proud of a few parts of how this came out 😓)

8 years ago

Footsteps echoed softly in the bare hall, a child with h/c hair walked down through the hall calmly, a neatly wrapped box in hand. A strand of hair fell over his bored expression, he quietly blew the strand.

You passed by the rows of windows before taking another turn around the corner . You fiddle with the bow on top of the wrapping paper. As you got closer to your destination you glanced up at the faint muffled voices from behind the walls .

Slowing your steps you halted a few feet away from the door that was slightly cracked open .

You leaned against the wall and decided to eavesdrop onto whoever was inside the room you were supposed to enter.

You grimaced in annoyance at the familiar shrinking voice of the lady you had to call aunt. "You only had one job to do ! And that was to just show your talent in front of your cousin's family ! You couldn't even do that without shaking ! " the woman's voice exclaimed bitterly.

You could hear her sigh with frustration as she continued "Gosh , what am I going to do with you Yuuta! What will your aunt think of me?. My own son couldn't even perform such a simple task without crying!".

The floor thumped under her steps as she paced around the room "And then you see her child who's a year younger than you and he managed to show his talents to your grandfather without fear!" .

You raised a brow at her claim ' All I did was play an instrument. I don't think that's worth praising'.

There was silence for a few seconds ''are you crying again ? Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough for today ? Ugh why did I have to get stuck with a crying child such as yourself. Why can't you be perfect just like your cousin ?!".

You remained indifferent to your aunt's claim .

"....I'm sorry Mom, I won't do it again" a familiar voice quietly spoke.

"You better , now stop crying. " there was a pause before you heard a sigh " You know I only say this because I love you Yuuta. I want you to accomplish great things. I expect you to come back downstairs once you've stopped the waterworks" the woman's voice softened but her words still harsh.

You could hear the muffled sounds of her footsteps approaching the door , standing up straight, you remain unmoving from your place.

She stepped out the door and sighed once more and muttered to herself while rubbing her forehead before taking notice of you. She gasped before she hastily smiled "Y/n ! What are you doing up here ? I thought you were helping your mother ? ".

You blinked and stared at her with an uninterested expression, you watched as her smile slightly twitched as she waited for your reply for a minute .

The sound of the clock ticking in the room filled the silence before you decided to answer the unlikable woman "I came up here to drop off my gift to Yuuta, that's all ."

Your aunt clapped her hands together " Oh! What a kind gesture Y/n. But i'm afraid he's currently busy at the moment ' she reached out a hand to place on your shoulder." Why don't you come back down with me while we wait for him-"

Your hand flew up and quickly hit hers before she could touch you.Your aunt's expression changed, her brows were raised in surprise with the smile still on her face.

Staring at her, your expression unchanging. "I don't like being touched ." You quickly avoided her hand and entered Yuuta's room, ignoring your aunt who tried to continue the conversation .