𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘱, 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯

Rin stumbled while he moved his legs as quickly as he could while the  grip of your hand on his arm felt as if you were trying to drag his arm off him

Rin stumbled while he moved his legs as quickly as he could while the grip of your hand on his arm felt as if you were trying to drag his arm off him .

You glance around to find any hiding spots of sorts 'even though messing around with them seems more fun it'll be annoying if they take mint boy hostage '.

Turning around a corner you noticed further down the path you were both running on , a simple flower shop sign was up ahead, a few boxes were laying out on the building's side in a small alleyway that divided the building from the others .

In specific, a few larger boxes were stacked onto eachother in a cube form closer into the alleyway with a rack of camellia flowers covering it , you then glanced behind to Rin who was struggling to keep up .

"You're not allergic to pollen, are you mint boy ? " he glanced up at you confused before shaking his head "great ! now just stay quiet " .

Before Rin could respond he yelped after you dragged him into the small alleyway.Moving closer to the boxes that formed a cube you leaned over to see a big enough space the boxes around created to hide you both .

Quickly you slid off your backpack and kicked it away before picking up Rin from under his arms and placed him in first before jumping in after him.

He shuffled into the side that was closer to the alleyway while you sat on the side that faced the path.

Since you were slightly bigger in stature you were able to cover any sight of Rin completely , Rin stayed quiet as he glanced up at you who was looking over through the few gaps the rack of flowers had .

Placing a hand on his head you pushed his head lower into his knees that he had hugged to his chest to make him smaller while turning to him with a finger to your lips .

He blinked and nodded softly and leaned his head into his knees.

You on the other hand tried to lower your head , which was admittedly a bit hard since you were tall for an eight year old and that made it harder for you to hide in smaller places .

But you kind of succeeded in doing that as you watched the four of them run past you without glancing towards the row of boxes and flower racks .

The both of you stayed silent and waited for their footsteps to fade away after they ran past you all, while waiting to make sure they were gone , Rin had peaked out his eye from his knees and stared at you .

Of course it was mostly at your eyes that were focused on looking out .

'...is he an angel? His eyes look like it ? but then again he doesn't act like one.Maybe more like a pretty devil ?'.

He focused back into reality from his thoughts after you slowly stood up cautiously while peaking your head through the small gap between the flower rack and the flower shop.