𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺

AuI

Au
I...I have no words because holy shit- this chapter alone  is 13224 words long. I can only imagine how much longer they'll get TUT. Anyway sorry for the wait.

Sae blinked with a deadpan expression at the soft sound's of fingers clicking on buttons along with the melody of a song.

You had a plain expression on your face while the glow of your game was the only source of light in the dark room, you smiled after hearing a small chime that came from the game.

The avatar you were playing as had finally beat the boss of the game, the little figure stood on top of the defeated  boss.

Whos four arms were all sprawled on onto the floor with spirals replacing all four of his red  eyes .

Your fingers kept moving along the buttons of the game, ignoring the sound of ruffled blankets a few feet next to you in the next bed.

Sae rose up from the bed, still with the same expression with the exception of his eye twitching in irritation.

After a few minutes of silence from the both of you, he sighed with a mixture of annoyance and tiredness as he ran down a hand on his face.

He glanced over at your side of the room , you were still indifferent to the boy and kept focus on your game before reaching out on your side and grabbing a gummy bear from the small packet that laid beside you.

"...Can you shut that off" Sae mumbled. You didn't reply for a few minutes, still focused on your game.

Only after your character died and you reached out to grab another gummy bear did you decide to reply "hm, No I don't want to" the small electronic made a chime noise as the screen played a small transition of your character coming back to life.

  You kept playing on the small device and continued to ignore him. He stared at you, blinking ever so slowly "Then go play in the bathroom or something. " his tone was still bland as it was too late and he was tired to even try and make his annoyance visible.

"No I don't want to, the bed is more comfortable then sitting on the toilet. Now be quiet and go back to your beauty sleep, you're disturbing me and my concentration on the game" You turned onto your side and kept playing with your back facing him.

Sae's eyebrows furrowed together with his expression becoming more ruffled with annoyance along with his exhaustion that was fading to make way for anger.

He glanced over to the pillow that he had thrown off the bed and glanced over to you.

You grinned to yourself as you kept moving your finger across the buttons and watched your character easily go  through a set of challenges until it arrived at its goal. And just as you were about to click the button that would deliver the final blow.

A pillow smacked itself onto your face, covering the view of the screen. You yelped in surprise and hastily sat up moving the pillow out of your view as you heard the familiar sound of your character  dying.