𝘈 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯

You panted through your nose  as your legs kept moving with the ball against your feet

You panted through your nose  as your legs kept moving with the ball against your feet .

The ball slid to your right foot while you spun avoiding an opponent and kept running to the goal .

The last defender stood in front of you , he swallowed a lump in his throat .

You moved the ball from one foot to the other at a fast pace , the ball went towards the left and the defender followed .

But with the tip of your shoe you moved it back to the right and kicked the ball into the goal .

The goalkeeper missed as he had thought the ball traveled to the left like the defender who had blocked his view .

The referee blew the whistle .

Your team cheered  but they didn't tackle you for celebration since you'd avoid them if they tried .

Instead they opted to high-five you instead , your hand made contact with them as you walked back to the bench to retrieve a water bottle.

You sat down and took a few sips of the water and dozed out .

Your mind was filled with the idea of sweets and candy along with mischievous pranks you'd most likely do in Ego ,until the brightest of the sun increased .

The grip on the bottle tightened , your eyes shut tight while you silently cursed .

A few steps headed your way as you rubbed your temple " this is why I told you to rest under the shade yesterday " Ego walked over to you from benches of the audience and handed you a pain killer.

" Don't nag me about it now " you took the pain killer and drank water while Ego placed a small towel over your head .

You lightly open your eyes and stare at the ground, waiting for the ache to fade away as the shade of the towel blocked out most of the light .

A few of your teammates were discussing amongst themselves as they watched their team name be pushed into the new round of brackets in the tournament .

While they were celebrating the ache in your head started to fade away , you sighed and took more sips from the bottle .

You then glanced over at a few of your teammates who walked over to you "Hey y/n want to go watch the other game that's happening right now ? A lot of us are".

Still staring at the ground avoiding the bright light you answered "why would I want to do that ? It's just a bunch of little boys playing with nothing interesting happening ".

The boy sweat dropped "Well yeah it would be boring but that would be the case if it wasn't Itoshi Sae's team that's playing ". Ego glanced up to the boy from his phone .