𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺

A/Usorry for the late chapter and bad grammar if there is any

A/U
sorry for the late chapter and bad grammar if there is any .

'I think he's still mad at me for that one prank that one time. I mean, there was a lot of glitter and glue involved. Or the fact I'm here, eh whatever 'You bluntly ignored his stare and overall presence.

  But happily waved to Rin who hesitantly waved  back with an unsure smile of his own.

You then turned back to the front where you followed your team as you were all going to be  escorted into different fields outside the building to have a few practice matches.

Supposedly it was to be able to figure out what kid's skills  needed to be worked on individually with people like them or to sort out the best players from each team and place them together to be able to learn from one another .

Following your team you all got ready in the locker room for the first few matches that were supposed to happen, while slipping on your team uniform one of your teammates decided to speak up .

"Hey Y/n can you maybe not bail on us on any of the matches today? I think I can say for all of  us here that we wouldn't like to lose today " you could hear a few sounds of agreement around.

You sighed with a roll of your eyes before glancing over at your teammate "The only reason this team hasn't had any big losses is because of me, that's the only reason you guys even win in the first place.Besides if the matches we play weren't so dang boring all the time I wouldn't have to leave to go find something actually interesting to do".

"Then what do you expect us to do ? it's not like we can meet every single one of your impossible expectations" they replied back .

You shrugged back "well that's not my problem you idiots can't keep up at all. But at least actually try to make the matches entertaining in some way or else I might just leave this whole thing completely".

You then walked towards the door with a few of your teammates moving out of the way "But anyway, let's get this over with. I want no mistakes from any of you that better be clear" you walked out the door with the rest of your team following behind.

The first few matches were as easy as if you were playing with lowly insects, in which case in your own view you were , most of the time you weren't even trying in any of the matches.

Not even breaking a sweat you still kept playing since you had nothing else to do, though you probably would've left after the third match .

Running across the field with the ball in your hold, you ignored shouts from the other team as they tried running to catch up with you while two of your teammates were acting as bait up closer to the team's goal .

They kept shouting for a pass that they knew would never come as you were quickly approaching the goal , the goal felt sweat trickle down their neck  at your fast approach .