Preface.

Preface.

Unedited.

2020(the future).

Rhea Lusune Point of View

I stood in front of a grand mirror and I nervously stare down at the pearl-white dress I was wearing which fit my curves perfectly.

My mom stood behind me placing her favorite pearl necklace around my neck and she smiles at me as I felt goosebumps rose on my skin.Mom places her hands on my shoulders and smiles brightly at me. "Honey, be happy because it's the day of your wedding day and you get to spend an eternity with the man you love."

I force a smile om my face at my touching and we turn around when my dad enters the dressing room. "Are You ready, my daughter?" he asks me.

Mom hands me over my blue rose bouquet and pats my cheek. "My baby girl is all grown."

I blush as I take the bouquet and follow my dad out the dress rooming that lead to the small chapel. We turn into the large chapel garden where my wedding was being held.

The live piano and violin players start to play the official song,'Here's come the bride,' when I made my first step down the rose petal path.

My heart is racing and I wanted to run away but it was too late. Because I saw all my family and my husband to be standing at the end of the rose petal path. My fingers clench around the fire bouquet and I bite my bottom lip to hold back a sob.

My dad leans over and whispers softly into my ear, "You will be okay."

I force a smile on my face and took a deep breath."I'm ready, dad," I tell him when we finally descend on the rose petal pathway and on either side of the pathway was my husband's family and my own family.

"You will always be my little girl," my dad says when we finally made it to the end of the path. I let out a small giggle when my dad kisses my check and turns me towards my groom.

"We are here to join this young couple who love will and shall last for an eternity,'' announces the pastor who is dress in all black. My hands tremble as they tighten their grip on the bouquet again.

I lift my head up to look at my love, my forever and my heart was pounding loudly in my rib cage.

My thoughts were in a jumble, 'Could I marry this man, can I really do this?'

I blink a couple times to get rid of my unshed tears as the pastor goes on to talk."The groom and bride are a match made in heaven, the groom is....''.

~~~~~~

Quick Note:

This is just a little teaser of the story and please comment, vote and fan, please. Please do support my stories if you like my writing/story because I love the feedback that I get no matter bad or good.

~~~~1missciara