Chapter 3: He Said She Said

Not Edited.

Rhea Point of View.

Chapter 3: He Said She Said

I pull my car into the curvy driveway behind my dad newest Honda. I live with my parents in a three story brick house in a normal suburban neighborhood.

"Hi mom," I enter the house through the open front door. Mom sat in the fancy living room that we only used when people came over. She usually holds her book club here with the moms around the area but today she was reading alone.

"Hi dear!" she beams as she stands up. I eyed my mother slim form, light brown hair and big brown eyes.Our eyes was the only thing we had in common but other than that I looked like my younger aunt Vivian. She had a thick waist and long brown hair along with a large confidence that showed that she was the boss. I beg my parents many times if I could live with her but they refused.

  My father name is Wellington and my mom name is Riviera. My dad owns a tutoring/agents company and it was fairly doing well. The thing is that I didn't look nothing like him either. He had thinning blond hair, gray eyes and he wad well built to be only fifty-six.

"Where's dad at?" I ask while I hand over some new school information that she needed to sign.

"His working in the den and I hope you don't mind that we are going to that new Italian restaurant tonight so you be at home,Kay?"

I shrug. "Its not the first time," I murmurs as I head down the tan walled hallway the cuts into the kitchen and a bathroom before leading upstairs to my parents room, dad's den then my room along with a guest bedroom.

I enter my red/black themed bedroom. My walls was imprinted with painted red roses. My carpet was black and I had a window seat that looked out to the vacated house next door to us. I toss my army bag onto my king size bed and slide into my black desk and got on my computer. I check out tumblr for a minute and I click on my facebook to see that I had a message from Zinaya.

ZinayaDanials:Hi, I need a ride!

RheaAvaL.I'mhere: My car don't like you! :0 WHAT ABOUT MAX??!

ZinayaDanials: He's mad at me :(

I laugh at her secret name that she had for Max. She has been calling him that for years and she really makes me question that she do have feelings for Max. But I wasn't going to get into their business anytime soon.

RheaAvaL.I'mhere: What you do to Him, This time, huh. (Scolding you).

ZinayaDaninals: I pinch his cheek and called him cute.

RheaAvaL.I'mhere: What else???!!!

ZinayaDainals: I pinched his ass and told him that he had more butt than me. I didn't see any harm from it. ;(

RheaAvaLI'mhere: What am I suppose to do with you! <<< :,( I take you to school but make up with Max. Bye.

I logged out the chat and felt a urge look up someone. I nervously type out Jeremiah and lists of male facebook pages pop up on my laptop screen. I search through the search pages and found one of him, Jeremiah Kelvin. I was shock to see he had over 800 friends and I was shock that we have some music and movie interests in common. I check on his latest news feeds and I see girls posting about how they missed him and told him that he was stunning. My eyes widen when I see that the info page about him said his hometown was Hawaii.

I look at his profile picture and see his bright smile and shinning brown eyes. I felt my heart beat fast and I look around my room as if someone found me looking at Jeremiah page so I logged out in a heartbeat.