Chapter 4: Treasure.

Not Edited

Rhea Point of View.

Saturday.

"Rhea! Get a move on girl," Zinaya calls out from Max car which was part from in my parents driving spot. I sigh as I hurry out the front door to the car just as the warm outdoor hit me. I slip into the back seat of his old four door Sudan. 

 "Zinaya, how do I look?" I ask her in a rush as I rake my fingers through my bangs.

She turns some in the passenger seat and looks at my outfit which was a causal cotton black dress and put over it was a light blue cardigan. I paired up some cute sandals and a simple cross necklace but other than that I think I looked decent.

             "You look fine besides it's not like your trying to impress anyone,right?"

I could hear the teasing in her voice and I look away from her, feeling my cheeks heat up. If, and only if Jeremiah was with Emilio group of friends that I think I would just die on spot. There was something about Jeremiah that made my whole brain stop functioning and that was a bad thing. 

            Max starts up the car and headed down my driveway out my neighborhood then to the roads. Sadly, Zinaya kept up with her teasing. "So you are trying to impress someone, who is it?" 

She begins to list names from the cute guys from our school and Max ended up turning on the radio to block out Zinaya talking. After almost getting headache Max pulled the car up in front a large three story gray-roman theme building. There was a large gray sign on the side of the building saying, 'East Wood World's of Music Museum.'

            We climbed out the car and walk into the neat-fancy lobby where I was greeted by Emilio and some of his close friends from school. In the mix was Amber who was handing on the arm of Jeremiah. They were on the side having a conversation and I didn't want to know what they were talking about. I try to shrug off the feeling of jealousy chugging in my stomach and I turn my attention to Emilio.

        He hands us over three museum tickets and he trails his eyes over me from head to toe before his green eyes met my own brown ones. He smiles at me as his hand lingers on my wrist. "I'm so glad you came. I heard this museum was awesome." 

I step back so he his hand would fall away from my wrist. "I'm glad I came to."

He nods and glances toward his friends, it was a totally of 4 football players and Amber and her two blond best friends all of them was on the cheerleader team. "Come on, guys," Emilio calls out as he gathers us all up and we handed in her tickets. Just after that our tour guide lead us to a large, personal theatre room. We all found a place to sit and our tour guide and I believe the museum owner spoke to us from the stage.

    "Welcome to the new and first ever Music Museum in East Wood. You  will enter our music world and get experienced with all kind of music around the world along with history of it. So, I hope all of you will have a good time here. Also,please stop by our  cafe along with our gift shop so please get to tutoring our place," announces the museum owner and we head off to tour the many rooms of theme music and music instruments. I was totally amazed by  all the different culture music and how the museum had different sections that compared today's music to a certain time period.

 After wondering around some I found myself in the 80's theme music room. I some how found myself away from the group but I wasn't complaining, all the things that Emilio friends did was complain about music in the day was terrible.

          I smile when I step up to section that had my favorite singer from the 80's, Prince. There was a slide show tv of Prince pictures and some facts on his career. I was even happy when I seen that the section had an attach I-pad that had Prince music on it. I place the section Beatz headphones around my head. I selected the Prince's play list and Prince's all-time favorite song,'Purple Rain.'