Chapter 44 - Planning

"Hey," I gently say. The lovebirds were too busy resting their heads on their shoulders. "Hey, guys?" I wave my hand infront of them. The girl caught a glimpse and jumped up. "Senpai!" She let out.

She expanded her arms and practically crushed me with her hug. "Where have you been?!" Asked Chigusa. "Oh, I've been busy." She frowned. "It's like you forgot about me. Sit here!" She grabbed my hands and made me sit beside her.

They were clearly happy with each other. If only Senpai and I got to be like this. The two of them talked on and on about their dates and how they appreciated me making them meet up.

After a while they finally got to the important stuff. "There's like only two single sports boys." Said Chigusa. "He's not one because..." she coyly smiled at Etsuji. "The leader does talk about this one rich girl after him. But he doesn't seem to keen about it." Said Etsuji.

"Oh, what about the other?" "Him? Nah, I don't see him being with anyone. He's too occupied. Besides, many girls like our leader."

That means their leader, Daizo Momose, could be her crush. That'll help me lure her out.

Now I only have till tomorrow to kidnap her. I spent yesterday collecting info, and I must get her before it's too late. The deadline is till 6pm tomorrow, but there's no way I can do the job and get her to the Yakuza by 6!

I have to do it tomorrow.

—————————

Today's the day. The plan was simple really. I'll put a note for Itsumi from Daizo telling her to meet up at the auditorium. The other guy could be her crush but let's be honest, Daizo looks better.

Next up, I have to somehow steal the syringe and anaesthesia from the nurse's and hide in the storage room on time. During lunch time Daizo goes to the infirmary to get his dressing changed on his knee. I could do it then.

The first thing I did was slide in the note and wait for Itsumi. She swung open her locker and saw it. She read it and showed it to her friends. They all giggled and told her to go for it, so I think it worked.

Now, I waited till lunch time. She was tending to Daizo. Just my luck. I opened the cabin and took the bottle. I quickly covered up the empty space by arranging boxes a little to the front.

"Ryoba, what are you doing here?" Asked the nurse. I was facing the cabin, and I just closed it. Did she catch me? I turned to see her questioning face. "I, uh, was having an headache." I said with my hands at the back, tightly gripping the bottle.

She stared at my face. "Headache?" I nod. "I'm not able to focus during classes." She thinks deep, and eventually nods. "Okay, I'll give you a tablet." She motioned me to move away. Now that she's distracted, I snuck the syringe from the drawer and put the bottle and syringe in my pockets.

She handed the pill and told me to take care with a smile. I walked to the exit and I saw Itsumi walking up to her class, crossing the infirmary. The infirmary, where Daizo is, the person she's supposed to meet!

Oh no, she can't see him!

_____________💌_____________

Chigusa and Etsuji are so cute btw