//Description//

//Description//

I can't remember... the last time that I was actually happy.

I can't remember... the last time my smile was real.

I can't remember... the last time where I didn't cry myself to sleep.

I can't remember... the last time I didn't see my arms filled with scars.

I can't remember... the last time I had a proper meal.

Hi, I'm Kimmi (you can call me Kim) just a 15 year old girl that hates her life plus herself.

When I was 5 my parents split and then it was just me my mum and sister, my brother had went with my dad. I still see all of them but there all happy now, besides me.

A few years ago when I was 12 I cut to deep and blacked out. I lost a little bit of my memory, but I don't know which part. Everyone thinks I blacked out caz I cut myself on a piece of glass.

I'm pretty sure I had a boyfriend at the time but I couldn't remember, I had friends but I forgot who. When I was back on my feet my mum wanted to start fresh so we moved not to far but we moved to Sydney.

I found new friends, but sadly I'm still depressed for four reasons.

Michael Clifford.
Calum Hood.
Ashton Irwin.
And the worst of them all... Luke Hemmings.

Those

No one knows that I'm depressed, everyone's to busy with there own stuff... but then again I make sure no one notices.