// five \\

//C5::ICR//

Kimmi's POV:

"Kimmi get up your late!"

I slowly sit up from a deep slumber, usually my mom says i'm late just to make me get ready faster.

I look over to my side and see my phone, as I grab it I turn it on to see the time...

Holy fuck.

It's seven fifty-six.

When I saw the time I pretty much jumped out of my bed over to my wardrobe.

I grabbed anything that I saw first which was a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees a green day shirt and a jumper.

I didn't even bother brushing my hair I just grabbed a hair tie and put it in a messy bun.

For the first time in ages I didn't wear any makeup, after I was done I pretty much skipped like three stairs to get down quicker.

"Do you want to eat in the car?" My mom asks as I make it into the kitchen, I just shake my head and say 'no time' for an excuse.

.
.
.
.

I ran into the school gates the bell rang seven minutes ago.

I gotta go to my locker and then my class which is on the other side of the school. PE.

Just before i got to class I could hear voices behind me as I was speeding walking.

But I didn't stop I just kept walki-

"Ouch!" some one bloody tripped me. nothing knew but it hurt more because I was speed walking.

"Oh sorry did I hurt your fat ass." i look up to see Luke with no one else. shocker.

"um... i gotta go." I say quickly trying to get up but he just pushes back to the ground.

"You know you don't need your harm yourself for us to feel bad. we feel bad but only because no one will ever love you." he says coming down to my height on the floor, I start to cry just a little.

"Worthless piece of shit just go kill yourself it would make everyone's life so much better." he smirks sitting back up walking off.

You know what fuck this i need to go i'm just a wast of fucken space.

His right every would be better if i wasn't here.

Everyone would be more happier

Everyone wouldn't have to worry about me getting in there way.

When I finally snapped out of my thoughts I was balling my eyes out, my face felt numb my whole body did.

I haven't felt like this before... I've had  suicidal thoughts before but not exactly of my doing it.

Before I could even think of not doing it I'm already walking home after a few minutes I started running while running.

It's all blurry.

I finally made it to the house, mom cars isn't at the front so she probably not home.

I pulled out my key from my back jean pocket and quickly push it into the door, I don't even bother to close the door I just run up to the bathroom.

I swing open the bathroom door jumping from the bang of the door hitting the wall behind it.

"Um I really doing this again."

*FLASHBACK*

{a/n this flashback is kinda more detail then the other one in chapter one that one was just a short sum up but this one is better} {so I kinda changed it hope you don't mine}

"Why dose everyone have to be so mean to me!" I yell into the mirror looking at my new fresh cuts.

I'm fourteen almost fifteen I shouldn't be this sad and depressed. I should be happy and running around with my friends.

But no I don't have any friends.

But I do have an amazing boyfriend, I know we're only young and we shouldn't know about forever but we've know each other since we were five.

And when I was five that was the time my parents had split up. He helped me though everything and still dose

But today I saw him with the girl that makes my life a living hell. Lisa.

They were- kissing.

He was my first kiss and first love how could he do that to me.

Before I could do anything else to think if I actually wanted to keep cutting because you should never cut over a boy.

But I thinks it that she came up to afterwards and punched me in the face while kicking me.

"AHH WHY ME!?" I scream into the mirror looking at my cuts again "WHY!" I have never felt this bad before in my life.

I look around me and throw a little flower pot at the mirror, I just watched the glass shattered.

"I'm done so fucken done." I went to my room went under my bed and pulled out a box... a box with all my blades.

I pull out the biggest and sharpest one.

"Found it." I whisper to myself feeling reviled. I take it and push it against my cold white skin.

After three minutes I had even more fresh cuts some of the others one stopes bleeding. I had blood on my arm clothes and the floor it looked like a fucken murder sine.

"AHH WHY ME!"

"One more should do it." I'm really hoping I do die at lest I'll be doing people a favour I mean look at me I'm so ugly it's scary.

Next thing I knew I was out. 

A/N:: well then.

ha comment below what you think of the story so far

Btw sorry if any mistakes I didn't check it lol

bye guys xx