✧ʟᴏᴏᴘʀᴜɪᴍᴀ✧

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Dream was well, stuck in a loop, a loop of being with  a manlative prick, one he should never let separate... him from whoever that was all those years, ago.

Going on the 6th, vastly I'll years, years of much pyshcoloical  and emotional abuse. Breaking him to think the man he was enaged to was well the one for him.

"Love!" Dream said hugging his lover.

"Don't! Call me that, don't touch me" he hissed pushing  Dream off.

Getting a glimpse of hurt  in dreams, clearly manualtated, once glisserling  of pure happiness bright, gems of emeralds .

"O..okay- well I'm going to the store I need some things for our dinner" Dream announced.

Alike  the slaves of 1619, under a contorling ruler, he went off grabing the lather cought. He knew it wasent his, it has burnt marks and smelled alike smoke, but a sligent tint of honey glazed the inter parts.

'Who gave me this?' Dream wondered.

"You aren't going out I need my stafiaction, after a long days work" the boy said.

A fire simple patch stitched onto it, two unknown  to him antials  of someone from his past. He wish he'd,  had remaber.

"I need to get the food. We can relive you later I promise" Dream said with a light shake to his voice and a nip of the lip.

"Fine" the male spat, infratited.

Dream wasted no time, no time at all to rush out and to the store. To get every thing for his planed dinner.

Bumping into a raverentte  in the store.. who oddly smelled alike his jacket.

"Oh- s-sorry sir!" Dream stuttered.

"It's quiet alright  dear" the mysterious  smell alike said.

Dream quickly shuffled away, "don't call me that I'm taken" he said with a clearly fakened smile.

"Oh what a shame always the pretty  ones always are taken" the man said clicking his tongue. "Sweetheart, you'll be mine soon"

"Yeah so stop- flirting you creep" Dream huffed nuzzling th jacket.

The male recognized it... and went quiet. Soon he walked off leaving dream.

With the same thought  'we know echother don't we?'

Soon ehnogh he headed home.. had dinner and was used but it couldn't stop him from going out, at midnight for answers.

The answers he wanted, he needed to find the flirtaous raven to get the answers to.

It's so ceriaosuty driven. And back to the story he went walking up and down and ceriles.

"Looking for something"  the raven said coming out if the shadows, of the darling corner.

"Uh- yeah actully' Dream said grabing some random thing off the self.

"Ah you found it. But could you of possibly came here with questions you think I have answers for, dear?" Sapnap asked.

Dream sighed with a slight nod.

"Lets take a walk, and I'll answer what I do know" the raven Saif. "I'm not answering anything in a store:

"Fair" Dream said and off they walked to little did dream know his soon to be captive place.

"Why do you smell like the jacket" Dream questioned.

"I question that to, you smell like me" the man said.

Questions asked are avoided til a black flash. That's all the blonde reambered.
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

That's one hell of a start