✧ɴᴏᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀɢɪɴ✧

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Dream woke from his nap seeing the other had got him everything ona lil try including meds. George never did this once for him.. it was well, it felt good. Nice to not be thrown down in fields of emotion.

'Why is he so nice tho he kidnapped me' dream questioned.

Kidnappers arent normally  so nice, they are known to use. And take someone else forgranted... but this one seems very diffrent.

When his napper was like a dream man in his dreams, what he tried so hard to find in george. Tried to convince himself george was, and successfully  did such.

Now for the raven, slightly shorter midnight green eyes tanned pretty comploplcion.

He was certainly  a sweetheart, only though he really wasn't his type after stanching him.

"Toure diffrent the the shows show you kind" Dream Said.

"My kind?" The raven asked rising a brow.

"Kidnapers" Dream  replied, "yk like what you did with me"

"I lovenapped" the raven joked, "but I'm nothing like the sick fucks"

Dream coughed laying on the bed. And off the raven went to get more tea, peppermint, honey, and half a teaspoon of surger, a mid-temp.

Just how Dream liked it, and honstly he wondered how hid kidnapper knew how he liked. Given the tea he'd sip it and did the tasting  thing.

"How." Dream said.

"More persfic  dear" the raven requested.

"How do you know how I like my tea"  Dream asked.

"Wise guess" the raven lied.

"Lies" Dream hissed, "ur a stalker"

The raven bit his lip he didn't want his love to think of him so bad.

"It's hard to expline, but no I'm not a stalker" the raven said.

"Well try otherwise  you are until  proven you are not you kidnapping feind" Dream hissed.

The ravens lips quiver at the words of the person he loved so desperately. Wanted so badly.

"N-no I'm not those things, I just want to help you  escape the wicked faults the brit put into you" thw raven explined. "He never tr-"

"He trated me so good, and now if you would let me go back to my soon-to be husband that would be greatly appreciated" Dream said.

"Youre so deep in dainal! I just want to help you" the raven cried, "and I'm not letting you ever go back to that sick basterd"

"Let me be the one that got away!" Dream begged.

"You are. And it's not happing again" the raven growled leaveing.

That left the blond boy more confused, he already got away. What possibly could the mistirous  raven mean?

"What the hell does he mean?" The blond yelled.

It's eas confusing. Confusing why the raven choose him as he needed to have him, why all this was happening.

Why. Why. Why?

Surly there was a reason for this.

But there wasent a clear one I the moment of time, so fogged within his path. And it was so confusing to the blond.

Why me?

That's all he plundered that hours.
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Oh dear.