✧ꜱᴏᴏɴ-ᴛᴏ-ʙᴇ✧

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Dream passed the whole weith back and forth of this room he was passed in cursing, and wanting to simply be free. He didn't want nor care what the person keeping him captive wanted.

His wants was just to be at home, in his gentle crafted house of cards, lies and deception, to question where his favoite Leatherman jacket came  from waiting for his lover  to return from his work.

Speaking of, "where is that jacket?"

Dream looked around finding a old wooden dresser, this place was supisingly nicely decorated for what dream had assumed was from years of use of kidnapped  victims, from this mistirous  male.

He'd open it with a creaking sound blinking when he saw it took it and cuddled it.

The raven came back in with peanut butter and crackers. And some apples leaving it with a glass off water.

"I'm not eatting anything from you" Dream huffed.

"I wouldn't posion you my dear" the raven replied.

"That's what they all say" Dream scuff.

"If I ate a peice would you" the raven said.

He wasent gonna let the other male starve expiclly  when he hopped that this will make him become the blondes, and maybe the blonde would remaber him one day.

The blonde shook his head, "I'd trust you  if you freed me"

"Suit yourself" the raven said kissing the cheek before getting slapped.

"I'm taken don't do that" Dream yelled.

"Youre taken  though I can very well take you" the raven  joke.

"You took me litterly but my heart, is something you will never  gain" Dream shoot back, slapping the raven once more.

"Never say never, we all have our magical ways. As love works oddly, and stupidly sometimes" the raven replied l ied leaveing  after.

And like Dream said he didn't eat, didn't even drink. The raven cobtuied to check on him every few hours and bagged him to.

"I'll eat when I'm not in ur basement" Dream replied. Every. Single. Time.

It was frustrating to the raven, he wanted to keep the other healthy, safe. And help him relize how shitty the relationship  he w was s is truefuly was.

The raven soon got annoyed and  froced Dream to eat.

"I'm not letting you starve to death. I'd like if my dear is alive" the raven grumbled.

Dream was practically, straddling the unknown raven while the raven fed him, alike he was a newborn.

"Why do you even care, you're a felon!" Dream huffed.

"Because I do" the raven replied, watching as the blonde vomited on the floor.

He was abit pale. Lucky for him his kidnapper had some background  in medical. Due to his mother.

The raven quickly sat the blonde on the floor, "you stay put and rest"

"Fine!" Dream huffed out, coughing.

The raven went to get everything for a sick day, a puke bucket, tea and made some homemade chickensoup.

He wanted to help the other grow better. He wondered why he had been forgotten.

Even in highschool. The two joked that the raven one day would kidnap Dream.
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Oh dear