✧ꜱᴀɴꜱɪᴇʀ✧

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
He never did find that answer; and he didn't understand why the man was filled of kindness; though he was like  a  mad man, to steal him from his fairy tail, of despetion.

Though for him; that's how he knew love. One partner more control, the other the weaker at need of protection.

That is love right? Soon his napper came in a sat on his bed.

"You look like you have something on you're pretty mind" the raven  said.

"Just rethinking how I was raised. I'm confused if how and why you treating Me like a prince" dream said, "I am nothing but a maid"

The raven looked at the other, "nonesense. I'm at you're best wishes"

Dream bit his lip, "cuddles, raversnatcher"

The raven chuckled, and got by the blond cuddling him, letting the male rest apon his chest as they snuggled. "Not even close to my name my dear"

"Stop calling me that, I am far from yours" Dream hissed.

The raven frowned, "you gonna end up liking me."

Dreams heart beating  alot, like he always had  for george. God he missed george, he was just a cockthristy whore.the only  reason he never left the brit.

"I just miss my fenice in bed"

"I could, would happily replace you're fenice" The raven said.

That's when a cheeky idea came into the blonds head. Kissing the raven..

"Just testing' dream sighed out.

"May I know what" the raven said with a lick to his lips.

"How it fells to kiss you... I felt more sansire" Dream said quietly.

They kissed once more the raven, rubbed the waist and they just made out. Before dream pushed the raven on the floor.

"Just a kiss to far!" Dream hissed, "im still taken"

"Oh come on. We both  know that wasent just a kiss" the raven left a lik red button.

"If you need me push the button" he said leaving the room.

Dr3am tood in shock.. did he just break the ravens heart. He honstly liked the kiss. But it felt wrong to him, to like another man's lips on him so he pushed the raven off.

But he knew if he contuied to let the other kiss him it'll escalate. And he'd end up with another cum leaking out of him soon ehnogh.

And that would be even wrost, but something in his body wanted that all much more.

George had  never once tried to look for him as far as he knee. Just demanded him back. God when he got back he'd be  so much trouble.. provaly to be left on the floor oozing cum out of his mind.

He'd sigh. This place was boring had he, anf needed something much exciting. He needed it... but he didn't know what it was he needed quiet yet.

For this isn't a fairy tail.
✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
:3