✧ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴜᴘ, ɴ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ✧

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Dream blushed as he messged george to meet him, at the local park. Of coruse george agreed needing that satisfaction  on himself once more.

Sapnao of coruse let the blond shower, wear the jacket anf like that off they walked. To the park.

"What you doing with ur ex!" George grumbled  grabing dreams wrist, "you've been mia  for 2 months we have alot to catch up on"

"He isn't a toy george. And he is with me bc I saved him from someone" sapnap said.

"He is. And he knows how to act according. Thank you for fanilyl entering my fe-" george started.

"George. I'm breaking it off" Dream said getting thrown down.

"You. Are mine and can't leave me" George  hissed as he got a ring thrown.

"He can if he doesn't fell loved. It's not illegal to leave a abusive  partner" sapnap huffed.

"Youre still mad I stole ur mate." George huffed.

"You stupid. Fucking  whore ass had to come along and steal my everything. Bc he fell to fast" sapnap snaped picking up dream.

"Well he's mine now, and it's pety for u to interfere" george huffed.

"Well, I showed him love while je reamber himself and he fell for me again. And all that matters is he's a happy boy" sapnap hummed.

"Not to mentioning I herd sappy is bigger" Dream tanted wanting the ravens dick asap.

"By je acts, I sya at most 5" sapnap hummed, "im so much bigger"

"How-" george huffed.

"U act like you're inty  bity in that region, bigot" sapnap said.

"I repeate, Me and you are done george, I simply fell put of love, and I never didn't love sapnap." Drean aminted, "I infect regretted alot leaveing him with in the frist few months of us george"

"So? You forgot him now you asden remaber and want to be his whore again?" George huffed.

"I was never not. But even then, I faked it" Dream said, "you never for impressive  in bed"

"You asshole. And you waited til we got enaged to say?" Gworge huffed.

"I thought it'll get better the long I waited, but for i was wrong til I was abducted and saved by my knight in shiny armour" dream Said.

"As always, my princess" sapnap flirted.

Dream smiled and blushed, at the old fimlar  nickname  he grew to love when he was so much younger.

Sapnap carried  dream back home, as the memory replied.
°
Sapnap and dream wore both 15 at most, when they went to the party, the one that chnaged there relationship  for the next almost 4 years. Sapnap used his dare to shoe dream hoe he felt. When they kissed it was like a fairy tail.

Sapnap didn't break the kiss til karl pulled gim back to contuie the kiss, sapnp grunted and that made dream apree to his lap.

Dream was covering sapnap slight issue and getting neck kisses all through the night. The last dare. Was when he was asked the question.

'Dream will you  be my princess' has ran through his mind daily. Til he forgot sapnap.
°
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
° is a flash back