✧ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴅɪᴄᴋᴇ✧

Once home, lips locked, in greed, despert for what they once had those years ago.

That spark, that never left, but also was so very dull. Sapnal placed the dirty-blond on his bed, pinning him down slow.

The kiss broke, dream the same rosey  red color; like the night sapnap took his card, it was all eternally blissful.

"Are we really abt to do this" Dream asked.

"Well. Depends reamber what to call me?" Sapnap said with a wink.

Dream looked around the room, realizing it hasn't chnaged much senice the teenage years, diffently newly painted, but the same  mcr posters, panic at the disco, and animie poster sprawled  along the walls..

And one persfic frame work, "sap you serisoily kept the picture of us?"

Sapnap looked up and smiled, "last thing I had of one of the best days of my life, surgerplum"

The day was bearly dawn, the boys wore standing in sapnaps front lawn, as they kissed as the stars fade to redish clouds... a memory they both adored, where the officer made them, official, just after the night sapnap took the magic card.
Sapnao looked back at the  dirty blond, with a smirk.

"May I, contuie or are we gonna Baskin in what we once wore" sapnap said, "because princess  I think we should restart"

Dream turned like a tomato, "oh god I've been wondering if you're hoe I remaber"

"Few more inches the last my love" sapnal said kissing down the male, undressing them with such grace.

Like  he's this before, in this very room, so many times... oh he has, but not as much a george has. Unless if sapnap was gonna do him daily; the ravernette  would never catchup.

Dream wrapped around the raven, as the member he's been waiting to fell; was well shown in such grace to him.

Sapnap only could smirk, seeing the male droll.

"Youre b-big - alot bigger then softmore" Dream squeaked out embressling.

"Oh its all gonna be in you shortly love"

That's last they herd. Sapnap slamed in and got to work, dystorying his ex, getting screams while his ex moaned and begged for more under him.

Not quiet a sight, he ever expected to see again, much less seeing his fat cock loveing ex naked.

He knew he probably  lost drean forever that day, it broke his heart truly.

"So bueaiful  my little bitch" sapnap said incredibly  sudactively.

Dream moaned, God he forgot how God sapnap was at pulling out, and useing his kinks to stasfiy  him more.

A hard slam into dreams spot, he was so out of it. He never knew he'd ever get this much dick in his ass ever.

But, he knew when he drist was sapnap whore. He was in for a treat every time they slept.

And sapnap made it his goal. To please dream like no other this day, hickeys anywhere he could place one, harsh hand prints brinted on the thighs  and waist also ass.

"Wo fuckign bueaiful" sapnap grunted, cum spewing out of the dirty blond.
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Soft sex.