✧ᴍʏ ᴇx..✧

✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
His kidnapper stopped visiting. He pushed the the button for food.

"Why are you ignoring me" Dream huffed.

"Mm.." He'd give a book to dream.

Dream looked. He knew the other...? He was with dream-

"What.." dream Saif.

"You wore my princess for 3 years. But when george  came along I didn't want a 3rd so we fought til we splited... I watched as george took you a broke you.. making you ignore me" the raven said.

Dream blinked and bit his lip, "sap?"

Sapnap looked at the other, "that would be me"

Dream  teared up and hugged sapnap, "I missed so much. Ur scent always calmed me"

Sapnap smiled, and melting into it. He missed dream. But mostly as his.

"I never should of left you... you wore right he's terrible... when you  found me again  he was mad bc I wanting to go shop instead  on letting him..." dream cried.

"He used you for... wad he atleast good" sapnap smirked.

"Not as good as you. I should of stand by you and stayed as you're princess" dream cried.

"Hey its okay I'm not mad at you. Though I am with george" sapnap insisured.

That made sense why dream liked making out with him before he knew his name. The boom droped to the ground and they kissed deeply again. Laying how they used to all the time.

Kissing. God they missed so much the lips on the other. It was so insync  and pretty, so many memories reawkoe expiclly for dream.

He moaned reambering how when he and sapnap had made out in a game of truth or dare. And that is how they became more then friends.

And later that night they ended up alone. Making out again  in a bedroom. Both of them wanted it. And so. One thing went to another.

But that left a question.. was sapnap bigger in that region.. now? Dream broke it red.

He had made out twice with his ex.. before georhe made him forget sapnap... he wanted again...

"S-sapnap.. we can't go any deeper rn... I need to actully  call the engagement off before we go full on memory lane" dream whined.

Sapnap smirked. "Oh you imaging my size. Mm ur gonna be mega blessed when it's in u"... "but yeah I get that."

Sapnaps lips smashed into dreams once more. Both just kissed more. Loveing it.

In arms. And kissing echother how the other wanted the other. When it broke sapnp smirked.

"Can I altealst not love in the basement?" Dream asked.

"Mm when you break up with him you can live in my bedroom with. Broken back" sapnap groned in dreams ear.

Dream blushed... oh god he remabered how good sapnap was at pleasing him. He wanted it now. Though knew it was morally unright.

"I'm serisouly abt to break up with the person who broke us up to  date my ex" dream said as he was given his phone.

Sapnap chuckled, "oh baby you're gonna be fucked by you're ex qswell"
✯¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯
Mm