8

Heyoooooo, exams started and I've been busy, but I finally have some time, now, b4 we start w/ the story, there's a short funny video up there, it won't seem funny at first, but wait for aizawas reaction.👆👆. Now, enjoy the vid and the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(We're picking up from when they got called to the hall for the prctical)

×Izuku POV×

When uraraka and I got to the hall, present Mic started explaining the test.

+timeskip to the interesting part, brought to you by ✨RaMEn NOoDaLesA✨+

Everyone else was outside the gate, while I was getting my stuff. Since I still had to learn how to use actual guns and knives in class, I was still using them cause I SOME training with the fake ones, and some with real ones since I'm close to my senseis.

I went after I had my pouch around my waist with some of my rhinestones.

(K, so let me explain something here for yall, right. So basically, since Takebayashi and Okuda are scientists that deal w/ blood, and are also friends w/ karma and nagisa and the others, as a christmas gift for izuku for the year before, they sent in some of his DNA, and asked them to develop small nano tech {like in avengers} rhinestones that could only be controled by izuku cause of the DNA, and he could make them go anywhere in his outfit and stay there. 

These rhinestones, as they're nano tech, they can hold all of izuku's weapons and amo, no matter how big the weapon is, and these rhinestones are really small, so now izuku has about a million or so. Of course he won't have all of them at once, but he will have some of them whenever he's going into battle. Takebayashi and Okuda met him and absolutely adore hun now, so every year they're sending him a new batch of amo for christmas so he wouldn't run out.

And one last thing. If he looses his weapon, as long as there's a 20metre radius, he'll be able to get it back.)

(The rhinestones are like this, but less shiny and made of nano tech instead of gems

(The rhinestones are like this, but less shiny and made of nano tech instead of gems.)

×Still izuku POV×

"Hey uraraka san"

 "Oh, hey deku kun! You nervous?"

 " Mmmmm, not really, hbu?? "

 "Weeelll, maybe a little"

 "Its fine, just breathe. You'll do great. And after, we'll find mashirao, then I'll tell you what I wanted to tell you."

 "Ok?"

 " Alright. "

Not long after uraraka calmed down, present mic started counting down from 5 and the gates were opening. Before he finished the countdown, the gates were big enough for me to get through, and I took that chance.

As soon as I got through, I heard some people calling me a cheater and so on. Then when dear old pops was at two he said that there was no countdown in a real battle and to run.

When i got into the city, I was met with a two pointer. I got myself two long chains and started ribbon- I mean... Chain dancing, with the robot, and in two seconds I had the head wrapped in the chain and I broke the head off. Two down, mystery number to go.

I kept going for about 3 minutes getting about 156 with the chains, then I switched to two swords and started slicing the robots. Then I started running into robots around other people, and I earned a fair amount of rescue points, even from some of the mess I made.

Soon the zero pointer came out and I was gonna leave it be, but it knocked a bunch of debris all over, and I saw uraraka get trapped.

Not thinking twice, I ran up and with the strength I gained from the past few years of martial arts, and jumped, stabbing the robot in the stomach with the swords and sliding down, slicing it, and before I backflipped off, I propelled myself by kicking the robot with both my feet, making it fall backwards and break into pieces, and me landing without a scratch.

I then went over and helped uraraka out from under the debris, by sticking the sword under the rock, and propelling it up for her by using the power of physics and strength.

After she dragged herself out I was gonna take her to the infirmary, but then I saw the infamous UA healer RG,( I'm to lazy to write the whole thing)  and took uraraka to her.

I was catching my breath a bit and then I saw that urarakas leg was better then RG went to oher people.........

_Rewind to the beginning of the exam_

×Shinsou POV×

I was outside the gate and was remembering all of my training, since these were robots, my quirk wouldnt've worked on them,  and then the gates opened. I was gonna run headfirst before the countdown was done, because unlike these idiots, I actually know that there aint no fucking countdown in a real battle, but then somebody beat me to the chase.....huh, I guess not all of these bitches are idiots.

I went through the gates and was met with a robot. I wrapped the capture weapon around the leg and pulled in it, making the robot fall and shut down. I kept going until I felt the ground start to shake and I saw the zero pointer come out from the ground, and I think the same kid from before who ran through the gate, went after it, which I thought was kinda dumb, but when I realized it was to save a girl under a bunch of debris, I understood why he did it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

948 wrds.

Im sorry this took so long to upload, I was feeling kinda lazy and was having a bit of writers block, but I'm back and alive again..... After exams.... But that doesn't matter, all that matters is the chapter's up.

I'm not sure when the next chapter's gonna be out, but it'll be out before Christmas..... I hope.... 

Anyways did y'all figure out who the mystery person who thought izuku looked familiar was?? If so tell me.

Again sorry for the long wait, hope you enjoyed!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗