18

Again, dont know why, the song was just playing. ..🚨🚨🚨🚨DO NOT LISTEN TO SONG IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH TOO MUCH VIOLENCE, CURSING, OR DIRTY TALK!! PLEASE TRUST ME, THIS SONG IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU DONT LIKE TOO MUCH OF THE MENTIONED STUFF. ALSO, IF YOU ARENT FROM THE CARIBBEAN, THEN YOU MOST LIKELY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HALF THE STUFF I THE SONG SO DONT BOTHER IF YOU AINT FROM HERE🚨🚨🚨🚨....

🚨🚨Also. There will be mentions of blood and gore and other stuff like that in this chapter, so please skip the part with a bunch of these symbols: 🚨🚨, if you are not comfortable. 🚨🚨

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(We left with Izu and tenko  in the LOV hideout)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xIzuku POVx

I woke up surrounded by a smell similar to that of old wood, and alcohol, with some lavender. My vision was blurry at first, with black dots clouding it, but i eventually found my self and could see that i was in a run down bar, tied to a chair. There was a mist man behind the counter cleaning a glass and when he noticed me he called for someone.

"Tomura! He's awake!" he yelled. Soon after the blueberry head walked in. He made his way over  to me and.... stared? at me? I couldnt  really see cause of the hand on his mouth. 

"Hi?" i said. He looked annoyed.

xNarrators POVx

NA_  "Who are you" Tomura asked, feeling annoyed at the boy for acting so calm. But could you  blame him? He just lost his mother two weeks ago, and his wonderful mentors all left to America, and for an 'unknown' reason *Cough* *Cough* *Looks  at  me* 

M_ *Sticks out tongue*

NA_ There was no contact being made, so obviously the boy wouldn't mind being dead for a while. 

NP_ *Stands between me and Alexis to prevent world war 3.* Therefore.... All izuku said was: "Why do you want to know?"

M_ "Listen here brat!" Tomura responded while going closer to  Izu's so that they were face to face, and he was even more annoyed than before. "Youv'e been a stick  up my ass for more than two weeks now. And I dont like having people on my conscience. So fucking tell me now. Who. Are. You."

xIzu Povx

"Youv'e been a stick up my ass for more than two weeks now. And I dont like having people on my conscience. So fucking tell me now. Who. Are. You." The bluebell was now  a few inches away and the familiarity around him just grew even more.

I looked through the fingers of the hand on his face and i see... Red eyes and dry skin? At this point, my eyes were tearing up. It just.... It couldnt be... could it? No.... He- He cant be... Right? Well.... only one way to  find out...