Queen (short chapt)

M/n was waiting outside of a park that Izana and Kakucho used to play at. He started to have memories of them chasing each other, hanging out, he missed those times. But whenever he would try to hang out with them his father would drag him away from them.

“N/n!”

M/n looked to his right to see a white-haired boy running at him. Izana immediately hugged him, squeezing his waist. It became hard for M/n to breathe out of his mouth. M/n patted the boy’s back as his spine cracked from Izana’s tight hug.

“It’s been so long since we saw each other N/n!”

Kakucho grabbed Izana’s shirt pulling him back, “Sorry for Izana’s behavior.”

M/n smiles at the duo, he was glad to see them again after a while. Izana swatted at Kakucho’s hand, Kakucho ended up dropping him. M/n giggled at the two, Kakucho smiled at the h/c haired boy.

“Let’s go and have some fun!”

                                                                                 ♡        ♡        ♡

(The next day)
M/n Pov:

I was waiting next to the shoe lockers of Takemichi’s school, Mikey wanted to hang out with him, so he dragged me along. I soon noticed the three blondes coming near. I sighed and walked towards the trio; the crybaby honestly looked scared for his life. He soon noticed I was there and had a confused look on his face.

“Let’s hangout for a little while.” Mikey had his stupid smile on.
I honestly felt bad for the crybaby, we just took him out of class, and he is stressed out. I started to hear whispers surrounding us, my head turns to see people walking out of their classrooms.

A few people were trying to get close, but I just glared at them. We were about to walk away until a feminine voice spoke up.

“Hold it right there!”

We all turned around to see a peach-colored hair girl storming towards us. I am guessing she is Takemichi’s girlfriend, I can be a better man for her. She was pretty, she deserves better someone like me. Takemichi seemed nervous to see his girlfriend.

“Hah? Who are you?” Draken let go of the crybaby’s shoulder.
“I’m sorry Hina...Today is actually busy for me, so-”

*Slap*

“Holy shit...”

           (What I think M/n's face would look like)

I was shocked, flabbergasted, astonished. This Hina girl...she...is a queen! She just slapped Mikey, MIKEY! I cannot believe she is dating someone like Takemichi. Well...now I know who wears the pants in the relationship. As I was complementing this queen, a scene started.

No one’s Pov:

“I’m going to murder you, bitch.” Draken gripped Hina’s wrist and glared at her. “You just gonna slap someone and then say “see ya later?” Draken irked, “Don’t make me laugh!”

The H/c haired boy watched in amusement, as he was watching he noticed Mikey walking towards them. He began to get nervous on what was about to happen, but he knew Mikey would never hit a woman.

“Ahh, and here I thought you could be my friend.” Mikey smiled, “Well then, how ya wanna die?”

Takemichi kept his head up, “just promise me one thing.”

“Hm?”

“Promise that you won’t lay a hand on Hina!”

“Hah? I do not give a damn about her!” Mikey pulled back his fist, aiming for his face. Takemichi closed his eyes, prepared for the contact of Mikey’s fist. Tears began to fill up the crybaby’s eyes. When Mikey’s fist was about to hit the boy’s face, he smiled and patted Takemichi on the back.

“Just kidding!” He had a close eyed smile.

“Huh?”

“Takemicchi, you dummy.” Mikey walked towards the exit of the school, “There’s no way I’d lay a hand on a girl.”

------------------------------

Sorry for the really short chapter, I just want to get some writing done!!!

Have a wonderful day!

I WANNA BE SAVEDDD❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️