🌷🌷🌷🌷

Jillian was sitting at the table reserve for her by their client, Magnus Soliven Diversified (MSD). Hinihintay niya ang pagdating ng kanyang ka-meeting na si Theo.

"Jillian, are you there na sa meeting place ninyo?" her Ate Tricia called her.

"Yes, Ate. Why?"

"Nothing. Ano'ng oras ba ang usapan ninyo?"

"They set the time, 7pm."

"7 pm? It's almost 730pm pero wala pa d'yan ang ka-metting mo?"

"Ate, relax. Tumawag naman 'yung secretary niya, he's on his way daw, may dinaanan lang."

"Okay. Call me when anything happens."

"Yes, Ate. Kumalma ka, I can manage."

Ibinaba na ni Jillian ang tawag.

Lumapit ang waiter sa kanya and offered her the menu.

"Can I have it later? I'm still waiting for someone. Thank you, though."

Magalang namang tumango ang waiter at iniwan na siya.

She again checked the time, magsi-7:45 na. Sinilip niya ang phone niya, hoping na may message galing sa kameeting niya.

She's beginning to get irritated.

"Napaka-unprofessional naman. Wala man lang ka-sense sense of urgency," she said to herself.

As she looked at the direction of the entrance, she saw a neat-looking guy, wearing dark blue long sleeves and white pants. She was mesmerized by his presence na hindi niya namalayang nakalapit na pala ito sa kanya.

"Are you Jillian Robredo?" tanong nito sa baritonong boses.

"Y-yes, I am. You are?" She asked habang pakurap-kurap na nakatitig sa lalaking kausap niya.

"Oh, sorry, my bad. Theo Patrick Soliven. I am here to represent my grandfather," sagot niya at inilahad ang kamay.

Jillian accepted his handshake.

"Worth the wait naman pala," mahina niyang sabi.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" He asked as he took the seat opposite Jillian's.

"No, nothing," sagot niya while trying to hide her red cheeks.

Ibinaling ni Theo ang atensyon niya sa paghanap ng waiter para makaorder na sila. Mabilis namang lumapit ang isang kinawayan niya at inabot sa kanila ang menu.

Nang makuha ng waiter ang kanilang mga order ay magalang itong nagpaalam.

"So, your company will be the one who will help us market our future business venture, right? What was the name of your company again?"

"Plural Synergy*," answered Jillian.

"I've heard of you before. One of Lolo's foreign business partners was your client. He actually suggested your company to him."

"Oh, I see. We do hope to do business with you. If you want, we can include studying your company as a whole, not just your new business ventures. But, it may come with a price."

"Money is not a problem. After all, you might resolve some issues we have, and eventually our company will benefit from that."

Naputol ang kanilang pag uusap nang dumating ang kanilang pagkain.

Jillian immediately started eating her food. Napansin ni Theo na parang gutum na gutom si Jillian.

"By the way, I'm sorry," Theo said.