Plans and Confessions

A/N:

Jailyn: Ahhhhh i am so sorry that i havent updated this in a while! Ive been in a total funk with school and family and writers block and ugh ;~; but never fear for i have delivered chapter 2! ^^

Oh and in other news i have a Ao3 (Archive of our own)! I posted most of my fanfics there but i might post some here too ^^

Anyway on to chapter 2!

*************************************

Chapter 2:Plans and Confessions

It had been four months since Mike had met Foxy and from the first couple days together, they had became inseparable. You would hardly ever see one boy with out the other. The had been hanging out everyday, walking around town with Jeremy and Scott or just enjoying each others company.  

They were currently sitting at the docks. The weather was fairly warm and the sun was shinning, a rarity in the town. Mike had a sketch pad in his hand while Foxy was staring out into the ocean.

"I think I'd like to live on the ocean," the wind whipped his hair back. Mike looked up at the boats before quickly sketching in his book. 

"Oh?" He said.

"Yea, just think about it," Foxys eyes got an excited gleam to them. "Imagine A life full of adventure!" Mike let an amused smile grace his lips. 

"Wouldn't it get boring though? Don't you ever want to settle down? Y'know, with a nice girl" A blush flodded Foxys face, Mike raised an eyebrow.

"Nah," the fox boy said,"thats not my style," Mike snickered. 

"No women wants a man bent on sea life" Foxy paused "Hey why don't you come with me?" Mike looked at him taken aback. 

"What?" Foxy smiled and turned towards him on his knees. 

"Yeah! You and me! Out on the open seas as pirates!" Mike looked at Foxy in disbelief.

"Foxy we don't know a thing about sailing or of living on the ocean! We dont even know anything of pirates!" Foxy smirked.

"On contre," he said," my dad taught me a few handy things" he winked. Mike looked at him in shock, slowly processing the idea.

"You're serious?" Foxy nodded. Mike couldnt help but smile, Foxys excitment getting to him. 

"Alright then, lets do it!" Foxy looked even more excited that Mike had agreed. 

"Its going to be great! Me, the captin of our crew, and you, my first mate!"

"Wait a minuet, who said you were the captain?" Mike joked. Foxy smiled his famous smile, showing off his canines. 

"Well I am a natural born leader," he puffed out his chest causing Mike to laugh. Foxy grinned,"and I dont trust anyone as much as I do you," Mike blushed holding his sketch book close to his chest. 

********

They had been reaserching and researching on sea life. And with each text read or old Sea man talked to, the boys got even more excited. 

Mike looked up geographical sites while Foxy talked to the men to know more about crews and pirating. Mike brought his findings to Foxy. 

"Hey Foxy!" He called out happily,"Look at what i have found!" He poured the papers onto the table. Foxy stood and looked blankly at the findings. 

"This area," Mike circled a town with his finger," is said to be really full of the most valuable treasures-"

"Mike-" Foxy tried to interrupt but Mike kept going.

"And here, is a place where we can.stock up on food and supplies-"

"Mikey!"

"And here-"

"MIKE!" Foxy finally yelled. Mike stopped and looked at him slightly annoyed with the interruption. 

"What?" Foxy looked at the blue eyed boy seriously. 

"We are best friends right?" Mike looked at him confused but nodded anyway. 

"Well I-" Foxy started. The fox felt his nervousness bubble in his stomach. Foxy swallowed once more and opened his mouth to tell Mike what he had been feeling for a while now. 

Before Foxy could even utter a sound, Jeremy, Scott, and Vincent all bust through the door. They were all panting looking tired from their run. Jeremy was the first to speak. 

"Mike," he said worryingly,"Your in trouble"